• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

my boyfriend

J

jamesdean

My boyfriend has been having a difficult time these last six months and his doctor has now prescribed him 10mg citalopram for one week increasing to two there after more so for anxiety and has have got him on the list for psychotherapy, is this med an ok one I dont know anything about it.

I have to stress his condition is a totally different issue to my own mh,if any things brought it on be it the F****g 1st class bitchs that he has to manage day in @ work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Ainsworth

i took this one for quite a long time and really havent got good things to say about it JD.

it made me worse and made me into an ill zombie :(

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
I swear by it JD... having tried several other anti d's it rally worked for my depression and anxiety. The psych I saw also swore by it as being a really effective drug though am glad it is being combined with therepy. I titrated up to nearly the maximum dose. I ve been told I need to stay on it for 12-18 post stbalising but I had very few side effects and what side affects I did have subsided quickly

J

jamesdean

MY BF'S MOOD has improved dramtacally within just a week