• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

my birthday tommorow feeling low

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
It's my birthday tommorow, feel really old, i've been thinking about how when i was young itryed to get better and how now my family have cut the ties, social services have closed the case and i'm pretty worried about the DWP.

It was the start of care in the community 30yrs ago, these mental health workers who encouraged me were optimistic, remember the last i heard from that clinical psycologist was "It's now all old people and children and no one could see that coming" one friend said "anyone could see that coming".

I must by trying to get better have saved the state a small fortune, i sometimes wonder if i've just made things worse for myself, no one gets better from schitzoprenia and if you move in a better direction you just enter a no mans land of no services, no anything, you become a minirity of one

Q

quality factor

It's my birthday tommorow, feel really old, i've been thinking about how when i was young itryed to get better and how now my family have cut the ties, social services have closed the case and i'm pretty worried about the DWP.

It was the start of care in the community 30yrs ago, these mental health workers who encouraged me were optimistic, remember the last i heard from that clinical psycologist was "It's now all old people and children and no one could see that coming" one friend said "anyone could see that coming".

I must by trying to get better have saved the state a small fortune, i sometimes wonder if i've just made things worse for myself, no one gets better from schitzoprenia and if you move in a better direction you just enter a no mans land of no services, no anything, you become a minirity of one
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW!!
Just had mine on Weds. don't bother about birthdays anymore, spent mine trying to sort out the garage!!!!
QF.:(

keepsafe

keepsafe

Happy Birthday anyway both of you
I had mine too in Feb - I don;t know how it went:confused:
:hug:

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
Phoned up my friend, he put music on in the bacground, an old trick when you want to get rid of a loony, the filters don't work properly so it's hard for them to pay atention to your voice, can't blame in he's got enough problems of his own like all my mentally ill friends

One reason i post on the internet is for posterity, jst waiting for the psychiatrist to ask if i'm suicidal and the next doctor down the line to put not for resuscitation at the bottom of my hospital bed

starflower

starflower

Happy birthday, it's just another day. :hug:

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
J

jamesdean

Happy birthday I hope you are having a nice time best wishes Frank

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
My birthday, my mother hasn't phoned 4 pm, i've phoned het but theres no answer also phoned my elder sisters mobile it just rings, hope nothings happened to my mother probably knowing my family, my litle sisters come over from malta for the weekend so they're having a family occassion minus me

Said to one psychiatrist "you can't admit theres a problem because that Laing guy has made such talk unacceptable