• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

my bags are packed...

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Im ready to leave!! Come colle t me and im yours¡! I like a drink and I'm abit of a handful but I can cook and clean!!
Offers wecolme

Toasted Crumpet

Toasted Crumpet

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I once thought of sitting at Paddington Station with a sign round my neck. Since I'm not as cute as him (the real one not the fake travesty that was in the recent film) I doubt I'd have got any offers.

Am sure you are lovely though:hug:

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I get that this post might just be a bit of a light-hearted joke, but are you ok Wildflower?

I know the feeling of not wanting to be where you are but having nowhere else to go, feeling like you just want to run away and never look back.. it's a really awful kind of despair and loneliness. I hope that you're ok. x

Jaminacaranda

Jaminacaranda

I think the problem is...running away from your current life/situation is never going to work if you feel you need someone else to help you. I've done it...packed a rucksack and made myself intentionally homeless for a year. I wouldn't recommend it. I did 'sofa-surf' for a while but the sighs and jaded looks from my supposed friends soon drove me away from embarrassment. Sleeping rough was the wake-up call. I couldn't hack it. I don't regret the experience because it taught me a lot about my own resilience and the attitudes of other people but facing up to the reality of now is always harder. Hugs to you :)

Toasted Crumpet

Toasted Crumpet

ACCOUNT CLOSED
All About Eve - "Like Emily"

Emily lived in this town
Seems it was getting her down
Filled up a suitcase with clothes
Where she went no one knows

She didn't wait to explain
She had to rush for her 'plane
She's seen the earth from the sky
And she waved it bye-bye, bye-bye love

Oh, to be like Emily
Out of sight and really free
Follow your heart she says
Follow the stars she says

She's the girl we'd love to be
Oh, to be like Emily

Emily lives on her nerves
Stealing the gold she deserves
Sparkling a thousand fires bright
Like the red sky at night

Headful of crazy ideas
Heartful of rhyme no one hears
It's up to her to decide
Whether she'll seek or hide

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Omg I must of been drunk!! I dont remember this.
Well I am currently in a b&b after being naughty in the crisis house. Got a housing appoinment friday so fingers crossed they can help.

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
..................................................................................................

Last edited:
maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Yeah i am a dick. Im left with no meds and there may or may not be a dr coming to see me today?!? Then hell give me a prescription wich is no good as I'm stuck without my car and a pharmacy I can walk too :'(

Gajolene

Gajolene

Yeah my doctor refused me all meds for 5 years time after a so called friend of mine stole my ativans out of the cupboard just after the presciption was filled. The doctor assumed I had tried an OD and didn't believe me yet left me on an SSRI that gave me zero sleep for weeks. The sleep dep landed me in hospital and the SSRI's made me suicidal after. I then struggled without meds altogether 7 years with no help at all. Sucks doesn't it. Do they want you to go to rehab and maybe this their way of forcing it on you?

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Theyve actually got a script written for my meds!! :D but have put me to stay on citalopram rather than mirtazipine! So goodbye to sleep again!!! Thats why i stopped cit but she said hopefully be handed to cmht in two weeks and get a full review then on my meds, seems strange to me but I just do as I'm told. Theyre only bringing 4 days as I can't trust myself not to try it again.

Gajolene

Gajolene

I think that's a good idea, and ask for the bubble packs in the weekly book style. Much less tempting to OD with the daily scripts already sorted by the pharmacy, into dose bubbles than having a bottle of tabs at your disposal.

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Yup thats what i was hopeing ànd crisis asked for a week but the dr did two, so silly.
Im hopeing they can suggest something better for me when I get to cmht as I found CIT didnt help anymore