• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

MY BACKS GONE

Tanzz

Tanzz

Omg my back is in agony shooting pains in my back legs thighs all the way to my knees and toes weakness in my arms shortness of breath weakness in my legs problems with sitting and laying down can't find a position that my back isn't in pain. I'm in excruciating pain just walking to the kitchen and carrying a cup of tea is too heavy. Could this be a heart attack? I'm thinking I should have phoned the hospital last night when I was stuck on the floor. I'm 28 I'm really young but I know these things can happen. I couldn't move I felt paralysed I was stuck on the sofa so I thought I'll chuck myself on the floor and I'll get up from there I did that I was stuck for an hour

C

C50

Back pain can cause all sorts of symptons, obviously you should get to a doctor for a checkup. That kind of acute pain taxes you both physically and mentally, I've been thru it.

You may also want to look at getting a TENS unit, that has always helped my back. Google it if you've never heard of it, small investment but maybe worth it for you.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Admin
Please do seek help, 111 is a great idea.
It’s important to get checked out.
Hope you feel better very soon.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Forum Volunteer
Ring 111 :hug1:

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

*Comes over to look after you while you speak to a doctor* :hug:

Shell Dockley

Shell Dockley

@Tanzz
Omg my back is in agony shooting pains in my back legs thighs all the way to my knees and toes weakness in my arms shortness of breath weakness in my legs problems with sitting and laying down can't find a position that my back isn't in pain. I'm in excruciating pain just walking to the kitchen and carrying a cup of tea is too heavy. Could this be a heart attack? I'm thinking I should have phoned the hospital last night when I was stuck on the floor. I'm 28 I'm really young but I know these things can happen. I couldn't move I felt paralysed I was stuck on the sofa so I thought I'll chuck myself on the floor and I'll get up from there I did that I was stuck for an hour
This same thing happened to me last year and I know this is going to sound ridiculous but as covid has been going around, covid can cause phantom problems... everything you described I had. Don't worry too much I know its horrible but it wont last too long 3 to 5 days :hug: but things will improve within 2 days. If you can just rest up and if you start feeling short of breath dial 999 right away otherwise just rest up until you start feeling better again.

Tanzz

Tanzz

@Shell Dockley iv been tested iv not got covid

Covid is more ear noise throat
Like flu symptoms

Cough cold no taste

Get lateral flow tests online

My Dr has done a few tests on me

It's just my back not covid