• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

My apex of paranoia fears was that I didn't exist but was actually a laser in a computer disc reader.

H

haystack

I was a laser that Jesus had put inside the computer disc reader that was my spirit. this had to happen for 2,000 years divided by a two year time loop which was on the disc. The computer was inside a spaceship created by Jesus to deliver the devil to fire lake. after the mission was completed I would be allowed to be with my love of my life with a body in Heaven...whew...glad that's over. anyways....it was terrifying to think I was living a recording of my life.

Manicotti

Manicotti

Wow. That does sound like it would be scary. I'm sorry you're feeling that way.

Z

Zoe1

I thought I was wanted by the fbi
beause of my online love affairs
being a danger to national security

I thought everyone in the hospital
was either spying for one side or the other !

H

haystack

it was 1998 when I believed it...I published a book about it that I can't mention here. Thank goodness for meds...sorry Zoe1 , that's awful...I'm sure you were equally terrified !!

Z

Zoe1

oh yes sorry I am meaning to read it !

I felt a bit overly fearless I think at the time

H

haystack

it is common to not be afraid...in my first three months of being ill I was euphoric. totally opposite to the paranoia I had later on.