• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

My anxiety is through the roof

• Thread starter Dazed & Confused
  • Start date
D

Dazed & Confused

My anxiety is through the roof right now and I'm sick of it. I just want to be knocked out.

That's all.

A

Amyjane8812341

So sorry you feeling like this. This moring I was just the same , I could not function all I could do was walk round in circles in the kitchen for about 3 hours. My husband finally got me to sit down. I have not been able to concentrate on anything all day and was only able to eat this evening. I said to my other half I just want to be unconscious just to get a brake from my brain. I tell you this in hope you feel less alone in your feelings

D

Dazed & Confused

So sorry you feeling like this. This moring I was just the same , I could not function all I could do was walk round in circles in the kitchen for about 3 hours. My husband finally got me to sit down. I have not been able to concentrate on anything all day and was only able to eat this evening. I said to my other half I just want to be unconscious just to get a brake from my brain. I tell you this in hope you feel less alone in your feelings
Thank you for sharing.