• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

My anxieties dont seem to want to stop

Carol1952

Carol1952

when i wake up i am so very anxious i take my meds only 2 hours later i had to take them again then two hours later.i dont understand why this is happening.I have read that if you dont eat your anxieties can get worse but i ain't hungry i did have some food yesterday what some cheese crackers and some spam.Only had three pieces of bread this more it was about 12 hours since i have eaten so maybe that is it,My stomach is bothering me,i havent eaten that damn much i did leave a message for my doctors I will not go to the hospital again,.

R

Rach05

Hello, I know how you feel. When my anxiety was bad i couldn't eat. My stomach felt so sick and just went off food. But it will pass. Just keep drinking plenty and even try a wee yoghurt or banana.

Carol1952

Carol1952

I am stilll having problems i think perhaps when i see my best friend and the kind of mood she is in if she is in a good mood and doesnt snap at me think iwill be alright

Carol1952

Carol1952

she was in a good mood i know i am feeling anxious becauss i have this awful feeling that he wont increase my meds i cant deal with this anxieties way to much to handle