• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

My 4 years of dealing with a psychotic Aussie...

D

Draw on the fire!

I think calling this Australian lunatic a "psychopath" is being somewhat polite. Actually!

He's definitely not a full shilling. That's for sure.

So how did we cross paths, then?

I came across this weirdo in 2004, because he used to run a website about Capcom (which is a world famous video games company). I've joined a lot of survival horror related forums, some of which he was active on too, quite a number of years ago. And sadly, I have not had the best of times with some of the people associated with that particular community, due to their contrarian nature. But anyhow, this guy's real name is James.

He came to a Resident Evil forum in 2017, pretending to be somebody called CJ. Before he showed up there, I don't even quite remember when I last seen him online, but I do recall corresponding with him, as far back as 2006. After that, he followed me to multiple film databases and forums, including this now dead relationship advice forum, which he regularly would spam up with some disturbing images of, I better not say. He also made a lot of off handed remarks, or jealousy driven comments about me using my so-called checks to become a film extra. He also posted a flash image of himself flushing a picture of me in his toilet, covered in his poop. He would keep this up until the admin would finally sign in and ban him. He would then just sign up more profiles and do the same thing again in as many sections as he could, which resulted in nobody being able to post threads any longer.

How do I know it's him, then? Well, he posted a photo of himself holding a weapon on a firing range on that first forum he found me on, and he also posted a photo of a dog, which he named as Cody. I don't know the dog breed.

When he followed me to Wikipedia, he resurrected an inactive account to pester me by reverting my contributions to certain articles, and I found out there was already a sock puppet investigation page about him. He left an IP address linked to an ISP in New Zealand, but contacting them got me nowhere.

I found his Twitter profile soon thereafter, because I only recall being abused by one guy from Australia that I knew years ago. So he replied to me with "Sherlock" once after I identified him as being my stalker. But he has been exhibiting some creepy and illegal behavior besides committing the bog standard trolling that these zealots like to get up to on the Internet.

I uploaded a video a few years ago, talking about how various people had been messing up my life. He got my address details from a letter I showed off, and has since provided other people with this information if he sees any videos where they are merely being mentioned. My mate had people turning up at his door. He also has a YouTube channel where he posts message videos for me with blatant threats, or he just submits dumb videos of himself touching fruit or something, with stupid music edited in. He also saves my videos as well.

He logs in all of the time on another forum I go on, and has my friend's face in his avatar, although he has him looking like a black person. The admin I contacted to point all of this out to is apparently a moron, because I told him he was there to simply harass me and nothing else, and I post a lot on the guy's forums, even though they are not very active. But it's like that doesn't matter at all. I've decided just to stop contributing to those message boards, and my mother told me to avoid any places he is known to hang around.

To make things more bizarre, he creates multiple accounts on a horror films wiki I use and closes the accounts after editing a multitude of pages that I just so happen to have edited ages ago. Some of which I was the last contributor to some 2 years ago. So like, what's the blooming point to doing that? This basically subscribes that person to the pages so that further editing of those pages (even by anonymous users) will notify him that the pages were edited by somebody. Should that occur, of course. Other than that though, what's his fascination with being active on this wiki?

I've reported him to the police in Edinburgh several times, but they DO NOT ever act on my complaints. They will maybe come talk to me in person, but that's all they do. But if I play a game online and connect the stream to my YouTube channel, he comes on a lot and posts my address, which some of my viewers witness. This is saved to my comments feed on the actual live streams, so it cannot be deleted afterwards should he do that.

YouTube unfortunately has lousy security features. They allow users to hide their subscriptions, so he can create countless brand accounts and do things such as leaving abusive comments, or voting my videos down, just to be spiteful.

I take it there's nothing I can do about him. It's really pathetic, and he needs to be locked up in an asylum for being a nutter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ras

Ras

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I think calling this Australian lunatic a "psychopath" is being somewhat polite. Actually!

He's definitely not a full shilling. That's for sure.

So how did we cross paths, then?

I came across this weirdo in 2004, because he used to run a website about Capcom (which is a world famous video games company). I've joined a lot of survival horror related forums, some of which he was active on too, quite a number of years ago. And sadly, I have not had the best of times with some of the people associated with that particular community, due to their contrarian nature. But anyhow, this guy's real name is James.

He came to a Resident Evil forum in 2017, pretending to be somebody called CJ. Before he showed up there, I don't even quite remember when I last seen him online, but I do recall corresponding with him, as far back as 2006. After that, he followed me to multiple film databases and forums, including this now dead relationship advice forum, which he regularly would spam up with some disturbing images of, I better not say. He also made a lot of off handed remarks, or jealousy driven comments about me using my so-called checks to become a film extra. He also posted a flash image of himself flushing a picture of me in his toilet, covered in his poop. He would keep this up until the admin would finally sign in and ban him. He would then just sign up more profiles and do the same thing again in as many sections as he could, which resulted in nobody being able to post threads any longer.

How do I know it's him, then? Well, he posted a photo of himself holding a weapon on a firing range on that first forum he found me on, and he also posted a photo of a dog, which he named as Cody. I don't know the dog breed.

When he followed me to Wikipedia, he resurrected an inactive account to pester me by reverting my contributions to certain articles, and I found out there was already a sock puppet investigation page about him. He left an IP address linked to an ISP in New Zealand, but contacting them got me nowhere.

I found his Twitter profile soon thereafter, because I only recall being abused by one guy from Australia that I knew years ago. So he replied to me with "Sherlock" once after I identified him as being my stalker. But he has been exhibiting some creepy and illegal behavior besides committing the bog standard trolling that these zealots like to get up to on the Internet.

I uploaded a video a few years ago, talking about how various people had been messing up my life. He got my address details from a letter I showed off, and has since provided other people with this information if he sees any videos where they are merely being mentioned. My mate had people turning up at his door. He also has a YouTube channel where he posts message videos for me with blatant threats, or he just submits dumb videos of himself touching fruit or something, with stupid music edited in. He also saves my videos as well.

He logs in all of the time on another forum I go on, and has my friend's face in his avatar, although he has him looking like a black person. The admin I contacted to point all of this out to is apparently a moron, because I told him he was there to simply harass me and nothing else, and I post a lot on the guy's forums, even though they are not very active. But it's like that doesn't matter at all. I've decided just to stop contributing to those message boards, and my mother told me to avoid any places he is known to hang around.

To make things more bizarre, he creates multiple accounts on a horror films wiki I use and closes the accounts after editing a multitude of pages that I just so happen to have edited ages ago. Some of which I was the last contributor to some 2 years ago. So like, what's the blooming point to doing that? This basically subscribes that person to the pages so that further editing of those pages (even by anonymous users) will notify him that the pages were edited by somebody. Should that occur, of course. Other than that though, what's his fascination with being active on this wiki?

I've reported him to the police in Edinburgh several times, but they DO NOT ever act on my complaints. They will maybe come talk to me in person, but that's all they do. But if I play a game online and connect the stream to my YouTube channel, he comes on a lot and posts my address, which some of my viewers witness. This is saved to my comments feed on the actual live streams, so it cannot be deleted afterwards should he do that.

YouTube unfortunately has lousy security features. They allow users to hide their subscriptions, so he can create countless brand accounts and do things such as leaving abusive comments, or voting my videos down, just to be spiteful.

I take it there's nothing I can do about him. It's really pathetic, and he needs to be locked up in an asylum for being a nutter.
i guess that is a negative to going online. You are bound to eventually run into a annoying stalker type person. Most though i feel would never do anything like that in real life and instead use the internet to bully and harass others just to feel better about themselves because in real life their lives are basically worthless.
I am kinda surprised Youtube dont help you out a bit more if he is doxing you. They block and ban people like crazy usually, so surprising to hear this..
i reckon best advice would be just to ignore this guy. Dont give him a reaction and soon enough he will get bored and move on

D

Draw on the fire!

Precisely. But kudos to the moderator who slightly edited my post.

In real life, he's probably not even popular at all. I reckon in his mind, he thinks he's going to war with me, over some petty feud from nearly two decades ago.

It's sad and unfortunate. I bet he has an ailment of some sort too. These individuals are usually not the brainy ones they think they are.

Ras

Ras

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Precisely. But kudos to the moderator who slightly edited my post.

In real life, he's probably not even popular at all. I reckon in his mind, he thinks he's going to war with me, over some petty feud from nearly two decades ago.

It's sad and unfortunate. I bet he has an ailment of some sort too. These individuals are usually not the brainy ones they think they are.
they might be okay on a computer when it comes to stalking and harassing others but a good guess would be that outside of that, their lives are kinda pathetic and they would never really do any harm to anyone in person

D

Draw on the fire!

Yeah.

This guy has known me since 2004. Hopefully, he will find the spare time to grow up someday.

:unsure: