My “good” voice led me to this forum

F

Feathers1984

Her name is Taylor. Led me here. Also told me hearing voices of spirits is quite common and there is no cure. She nags be about going to school and it makes me feel bad because I can’t afford to go to school and feel like I’m letting her down

NWiddi

NWiddi

She's right, there is no cure. Medication only works so much, for me it's like turning the volume of a stereo down from 10 to 1 which lets me cope with mine more easily, some lucky people will have their voices go silent completely but that's because the voices want them to come off medication sooner rather than later due to what they lose while on medication.

One day 100% of the population will hear voices but that may take a few hundred years, we're the lucky ones that are ahead of the curve although I don't feel very lucky at the moment until I get mine to behave himself.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Hi there I hope that you can get to a doctor because they can help you. As NWiddi says some can go away all together or the can be numbed down enough for you to ignore them

F

Feathers1984

Hi there I hope that you can get to a doctor because they can help you. As NWiddi says some can go away all together or the can be numbed down enough for you to ignore them
I have gone to to doctor and am medicated. It only treats the mood swings and anxiety and reduces the volume