• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Moving out of present home.

R

rabina

I know the sources from where voices come are numerous and different for everyone, but I'm curious to know if anyone has tried moving out of their present home or apartment to see if the voice(s) cease or lessen in frequency.

And, another thought, crazy as it sounds came to mind.
Imagine starting a community for voice hearers???
Actually pulling together all the different resources of many voice hearers and building a community- a town or small city if you will.
I think this would be interesting as far fetched as it sounds.

All feedback welcome.

parker

parker

I did, it did help. The intensity of the voices lowered so moving was a good thing. But it didn't get rid of the voices.

R

rabina

Thanks parker and I'm glad it helped you.
I left my home 4 times and the voice which I believe to be of a "lesser being" or spirit who's gone mad lessened a great deal.
It still called my name from a closet in a bedroom so I slept on the couch.
I always returned home determined not to let it get the best of me.
One paranormal investigator took emf readings in my home and found that in my bedroom they were off the charts.
I moved out of that room into another and the voice continues from a closet there, but it's less in intensity.
Go figure.
Spirits need a source of energy I'm told and I can only assume they use both man made and human.
I just can't believe they actually can follow you out of the house and into another one, but since I have it recorded, I have to believe.

parker

parker

Not sure how far i want to dip into this;) But ya the paranormal stuff
stopped for the most part. I still get the trans-lucant figure and the dark shadows visiting once in awhile. But my new place that i live at isn't very oppertune place for it to work with.

T

terri

Not sure how far i want to dip into this;) But ya the paranormal stuff
stopped for the most part. I still get the trans-lucant figure and the dark shadows visiting once in awhile. But my new place that i live at isn't very oppertune place for it to work with.
Not sure Parker

C

calfellows

Hi Rabina,
You see only externals, and so it might make a difference with you to move around. Not much here. Internal or telepathic, whatever they are, moving around doesn't help much at all. Trains, Planes, Cars, Bikes, Boats, makes no difference at all, really.

It's witchcraft, and so it's related to the area that you're in, the level of wizardry in the area that you're in. Some cities are worst than others, and the bad side of town has more astral/spiritual activity (mischief, foolishness, sport, and prank). Houston and New Orleans are about the same, terroristic sport/prank, delusions of grandeur.

It's lightning/thundering here, 6am, it's divine. For those who have really loud and abusive voices, constant rant, be sure to look at this thread:
http://forum.intervoiceonline.org/showthread.php?t=767

Edit: I guess that I get lost in the internal BS, can no longer see the external like before.

Cal

T

ThePayingRoomate

I was hesitant to move for a long time because I had essentially come to view my little studio apartment as a refuge from the rest of the world. Sure, the roommates would sometimes intimidate me or drive me out from time to time, and make even that not work well, but overall I was familiar enough with it that I could generally handle almost anything they dished out.

When I finally did work up the courage to move it took me a long time not to stay just camped out in the living room of my much larger new apartment. I found the voices more unsettling, even though they hadn't quite settled in yet to pull any of the standard tricks (like occupying my bathroom... I have two in the new place, ha!).

Sadly as they got settled they came up with new ways to mess with me, and of course continued some of the old tactics. Fortunately I'm more settled in to the place now too and feel pretty comfortable in most of the house (though I still sleep on the couch in the living room as a general rule instead of the bedroom).

They still, however, do not pay rent.

parker

parker

any bad habits or compulsive behavior?
All of us have one form of compulsive behavoir or another.
They say forum addiction is a cousin to online gambling:eek:

T

ThePayingRoomate

SuperZ... not so much compulsion as hyper-vigilance and sometimes impulsive behavior, mostly driven by anxiety, the need to escape, and the need for immediate satisfaction when everything seems to be going to heck... whether it be a cigarette or a pint of Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough Icecream or a road trip, etc.

S

SuperZ

Wow, that article here called "Mauve Factor" has got my head spinning. Vitamin b3, b6, and zinc deficiency can cause oxidative distress, leaky gut syndrome, porous, mental/physical distress, which they claim is tied to the voices and things like ADHD and ADD.

The Mauve Factor (1961 Medical Discovery)
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18383989

S

SuperZ

R

rabina

Hello Everyone,

I am too weak with laughter to begin to try and multi-quote.

Do you smoke; give me a break Calfellows.:)

I know that my digital recorder doesn't smoke and it picked up the voice; what do you make of that???

I like the "still doesn't pay rent" idea because it sure as hell doesn't pay rent and that's one way I like to look at this and that is in a comical way.:)
As a matter of fact it doesn't do squat diddley shit except talk alot and on a few rare occassions I could swear I heard the little bell I have hanging in the closet "ring." (Seriously)

It's a cowering unimportant negative energy that actually has gotten less in frequency.
From dealing with this "thing" I'd say it's out for attention; too bad I didn't know this from the beginning though.

It would have spared me alot of anxiety if I knew what a real jack ass it is, but I'm still working on this.
I'll get every laugh I can from it and continue to ignore it as best as I can although this is no laughing matter.

Everyone seems to want to place blame on caffeine, cigarettes or another problem someone might have and it just doesn't cut it.:eek:

It still doesn't pay rent; I will keep this is mind, thanks!!!

rabina