• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Moving house today

T

TOONAFISH

Omg im so stressed out. Have been taking car loads back and fwd the 6 mile journey for the past 3 days. Hubby picking up a van tonite to get the beds etc. I have single handedly emptied this house, bar the few big items. I am totally stressed, had to take valium at 8 this morning as i was shaking so much.

i just cant wait to sit down and relax at the other end. im getting too old for this. lol

internet will be off for a week or so, but i can pop on at mums, which is next door to our new house. (how will that work out do yuou think)

ok bye:clap:

L

Lady Summer Isles

Omg im so stressed out. Have been taking car loads back and fwd the 6 mile journey for the past 3 days. Hubby picking up a van tonite to get the beds etc. I have single handedly emptied this house, bar the few big items. I am totally stressed, had to take valium at 8 this morning as i was shaking so much.

i just cant wait to sit down and relax at the other end. im getting too old for this. lol

internet will be off for a week or so, but i can pop on at mums, which is next door to our new house. (how will that work out do yuou think)

ok bye:clap:
Well done for doing all that yourself and good luck in the new place. Will be doing the same myself in a few months time. I've already started getting rid of stuff from this house. Bit of a move from the south of England to Fife. Hope you get back online soon:)

jax

jax

Toona, i have moved so many times in 16 years - it's been the past 5 years that I finally am settled. Moving is so stressful. If you get a chance tonight - go and have a long soak in the bath - with a good book of soft music. Good luck unpacking.
Love, Jacqui x x x

S

skyblue

You are all so brave with all this moving around.

Lady Summer - That is a huge move ! Well done for having the courage and doing what is best for you and your family.

Nikki - Hoping all goes well for you and that you settle into your new home soon. Hard I know, but try and take things easy. All the best x

S

shell

good luck on the move chick, hope you'll be very happy in your new house x