• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Moving backwards

RedRoseBeauty

RedRoseBeauty

Hiya,
I'm new to this site :)

I've suffered with bulimia for the past 3 years. At one point I was being sick twice a day.
I have come on leaps and bounds since then but I've been having some problems recently with family, friends, boyfriend and college work and now it is getting on top of me and I have started making myself sick again.

I really don't want to go back to the way I use to be because it's bad enough how I am now nevermind the way I once was.

What should I do?

S

Sarey

Stop now before it gets any worse, and harder to stop.

family, friends, boyfriend and college work -
What's going on with all 4?

RedRoseBeauty

RedRoseBeauty

Well my family do not get on.
My mum & dad are married and live together but they are always fighting and it's like why bother being together?
My dad doesn't talk to my sister so everytime i go to see my sister i have to lie about where i'm going or my dad locks me out the house for the night (he did this once a year ago & i had to throw a brick at the window to get in)
when i do get to my sisters all she does is bitch at me about how horrible my dad is and it's like i don't need to hear this...

my friends have started to leave me out,
i only have 2 close friends, one is constantly with her boyfriend and rarely bothers with me anymore & the other one only bothers with me when she has problems but never to actually see how i am.

my boyfriend is a liar and it's causing arguements, i find it hard to trust people as it is & he doesn't help himself. he hurts me quite often but he genuinely never means too! i don't mean physically i mean emotionally.

My college work is getting on top of me, my parents have started to put pressure on me so i can get into uni, my sister didn't go to uni so i've got to be the star child.

i've had a pretty shit 2 years since i lost my Grandma and now it's finally getting to me everything has built up and i've finally cracked i just don't care about anything anymore.

:(

sorry this is a long thread x