• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Motivation

J

javaprogrammer87

I THINK WORK FROM HOME [COMPUTER WOULDBE GREAT

J

javaprogrammer87

for now i struggle between sleep and computers

S

so sad

working from home has its advantages but it also means you have to be much more disciplined. Try to set up a proper desk space so you're not working in bed or sat on the settee. This can be really hard depending on your home situation.

You need to set small goals - you'll do x before a certain time, rather than just drifting through the day.

You need to have a clear work plan - what it is you're doing, who is paying you for it or how will it generate money and by when. If what you are doing will not generate income then should you be focusing on it at all?

You definitely need structure. Sleeping through the day won't make you money and I know that is extremely important.

J

javaprogrammer87

I almost read fully your message.

J

javaprogrammer87

as usual instead of duing something memorable / written on task list i watched useless movies at youtube.

J

javaprogrammer87

as usual escapes into sleep

J

javaprogrammer87

hi guys again slept so much and after dinner want to go sleep again as thinking of energy drinks much.

J

javaprogrammer87

hi huys really struggling with motivation [fortunately having milk for coffe and sugar], thing will purchase another energy drinks helps much.

S

so sad

Did you think about the recommendations to avoid energy drinks and to have vitamins instead? Energy drinks will not help your mental health at all

J

javaprogrammer87

they help much especially lucozade better than emerge

J

javaprogrammer87

bought 6 f them fortunate was sale

S

so sad

They may help you stay awake (although I don't they they are from what you've said about sleeping a lot) but they are just sugar and that can cause heightened anxiety. Why don't you try to talk to your GP about something to help sort out your sleeping pattern and ask advice on healthy eating which would give you more energy and help you sleep?

J

javaprogrammer87

I was at gp he recommended to go for blood test

S

so sad

That's a really good step in the right direction - well done for going

J

javaprogrammer87

saved at email format.

hi guys need motivation with:-retyping partpoker live -retype main event [articles ante up]- programming chat -transform webnode into wikipedia -retype hand examples - create e shop-spread internet marketing-publish ebooks - research online reputation services

motivation to start competing with real money and get into mob hembnon list play from poker online tournaments from mob hemndon list [as i think wisely it would be to construct plans of expenditures connected with particular event and in future plan of coming back to work which would finance this kind of fruitful investment]
-spread motivation - publish and write more ebooks [another obstacles connected [time-consuming]with this activity] ]- retype screenshots -research cyversecurity -write and publish newspaper [internet] -create a list like mob hemndon -implement and monetazie all forum strategies from spacecraftsaandrockets.com
-aschatting with women I really does not find it pleasant and fun but it should as i aim that much more pleasant and fun would be to in fact spend time with women in real and realize and mtoviate all above plan with companion

-storage issue [ will write after]

second [least improtant [not prioritaire ] plans :
-invest in trading beraus[website annd all thigns connected with it]
-build and spread more of reputation manegement [ focusing on spreading and building reputation as poker player [ for example tight aggressive]
-cut beginning of this movie