• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Motivation

J

javaprogrammer87

Hi guys again sleep [so pleasant time ]in dirty room, wake up and struggling with motivation to do some established aims , Please help, motivate.

T

toto

I had been told to make it easy to clean. I mean ... no shelves if possible, just cabinets. I hope that this year we will move to a new home and furnish comfortably. Excess luggage is discarded or stored in the closet. It's good to make a regime: the bathroom - on Sunday, twice a week floor (Monday-Thursday. Once a week dust. For motivation ... I think that the new love is an incentive.

J

javaprogrammer87

Struggling more with motivation wrote on paper particular in what kind of activity needs motivation.

J

javaprogrammer87

struggling with motivation even from retyping motivation problems from paper here i will go to a bed for a while and when come back may help it.

J

javaprogrammer87

Again i struggle with motivation into 1]Dismantling computer/Write dating chat /filling forums with content / retype or paste into forum all poker screenshots/Growing bigger online reputation will write more asap.

J

javaprogrammer87

AS usual noone can help me with above mentioned motivation problems so i am discouraged to write more but if i was really motivated i would start search web more for some motivational articles.

E

EclipticNight

I can take a crack at it. Motivation requires something at the end of an unpleasent task which is quite pleasurable. For me its video games. Ill do stuff i dont like to get to what i do like. What do you enjoy most? Can you use it to motivate you to do things you dont want to?.

You can artificially do this by remaining hungry. Refuse to eat until its done. The body always loves food.

J

javaprogrammer87

I am going to buy some energy drinks

L

Laudanum

Motivation comes after action not before, generally. So start doing something then see how you feel.

J

javaprogrammer87

As usual escape into longer sleep i do not eenven vontrol manhy hours [how many but could check it coming back to memory.

J

javaprogrammer87

Hi guys as usual no progress with tidying room and fiing computer.

E

EclipticNight

Are you capable of auto pilot? That meaning can you do something without thinking at all about it. Sometimes "just go" can work. The hardest part is going from inaction to action. My best friend gave me a rule in life i always follow. "Indecision is the wrong decision ".

J

javaprogrammer87

I still did not read correctly some of above more complicated messages as struggling also with motivation into searching of screeenshots taken of finals from poker coaching.

J

javaprogrammer87

finally dismantled stationary computer with windows not be dependant on chrome os.

J

javaprogrammer87

next task i plan is to fit payments system on websites.