Mothers

D

dewey

I love my mum but we fight and she makes me angry because of stuff that's out of her control and I know I have to be a grown up and respect that there's certain stuff that's out of her control but it still makes me angry sometimes. It's hard to be compassionate all the time. Relationship with my mother is hard. It's hard with all these conflicting feelings. I just want to give her a big hug but it's hard to be the bigger person and do that, when you also want to stand up for yourself. It's hard not to give in and say I'm in the wrong, when I know I'm not. Basically I just can't properly stand up for myself with my mum because when I do it turns into this thing where she hates me, if I don't accept her way. It's been hard.
Anyone else want to share/vent about their relationship with their mums? I'm curious ;)

D

dewey

Would you question me if I told you my parents were jack-satanists? They're pure evil.
Didn't mean to question, was just wondering if you found there to be any good in her, but judging from your response you do not. I'm sorry you had this experience and hope you are finding ways to slowly come to terms with it *hug*