• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Mother's Heart Man's Consultancy Telephone Review Appointment

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

My mother had her heart consultantcy review this afternoon.

On medical basis, it has been decided, and mother's in mutual agr eement with the doctor, that she won't require yet a while, and the Doctor didn't feel it necessary, to have a medication drawn up for the 2nd valve and in his words and that also he put , it isn't internationally known. So he advised to leave it alone for the time being, they'll meet in March, weather pending.

in a way, I am feeling happier, that she didn't need and p referred on her part more or less evasive treatment, and after consultancy internal review wither her different new consultant, they came to this judical decision.

I'm or was earlier, very startled and suprrised, that she didn't have brand new med drawn up.

Anyway, for now, hopefully, we shall now be more se ttled, parents and myself.

Brother does know, and also, he is only at home work included, on a part time basis, and is regularly away to Kent.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I think that is positive news, i'm so pleased for you both. It must be a weight lifted.

N

natalie

Hi Tawny,

Yep, cardiologist is the term.

Thanks very much for your 2nd post.

Best regards.