Mother

N

natalie

Hi, Morning Folks,

My mother had taken her blood pressure, we have a machine unit at home, and it was high.

There's a GP Hub, set up for out of hours in the Enfield area, so she might well prefer and is going to book up an appointment for there, rather than A and E.

And I discovered, that I don't necessarily have to be with parents. today.

She does want to get the u nsteadiness examined and rectified, in the short term eventually and as soon as.

I'm alright, I'm very well, reduced me down to 20ml, yesterday.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Mother decide after and overall, that she'll just hang on for normal GP practice, she'll give them a call tomorrow morning.

I'm alright, much better today, than the past few, awaiting and wasn't sure when, I was going to assist father with something for his work.

I couldn't workout today again, I was asleep.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Lu,

My mother will be ok, walking wise she's a bit better, and hobbling about in at home with the aid of her stick, and dad or myself to assist her, if need be, she's taken a special one of her tablets to assist her, for lowering her blood pressure back to normal levels. She will still phone for a GP appointment, tomorrow she'll try for, otherwise phoning again, on Friday.

We've had a nice Christmas. How are you how have you been doing during Christmas?

Take care now,

Natalie.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Natalie,
Hope your mum will be okay,
Take care

N

natalie

Hi Mayflower7,

Thanks very much,

Take care.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

Mother took her prescribed f rom her heart original consultant tablet, for lowering the blood pressure, if increased somewhat, this morning, and she has been resting much better this afternoon, now I feel, that yesterday, she was also up on her feet a bit too much as well. Not thoroughly resting.

She will still book an appointment all being well, from GPs point of view availability wise, tomorrow.

I have been resting, knitting and list ening to music.

Have a g ood evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

Mayfair

Mayfair

Admin
Wishing your Mum well natalie,

and you also, of course.

N

natalie

Hi Morning All folks,

My mother is at the GPs now, so I'll gradually will learn, after they are back, what the synopsis is, and or also diagnosis if mother could receive some form of diagnosis, also, she has been suffering wit h sinuses, and annoyingly she can't take nurofen, or sudafed to help, because of her normal meds, so I shall see, what has materalised, thereafter the appointment.

I'm alright, accept for my sinuses, a pain, jokingly on a serious note, it's this colder weather that's doing it, and also I'm not out of the dental woods yet a while, I have 2 more fillings, I can adapt to dentistry work to be doen by the way, I'm not a scared off denistry character me, and also I'll confirm, with him, the dentist, should a extraction be absolutely necessary, I somehow don't think so.

I have slept very well overnight, apart from spaced out, and those colder tempatures, up and about a few times in the night, spaced out very well t hough.

I hope all are just about well,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm alright, mental health and mild slight forms of szchiophrenia based wise, I have gotten a large amount of cattarh drip, t oday, and it's been driving me mad.

Mother's has been ordered/required by the part timer GP, for some more extra blood tests to be done, checked her ears, and they were clear, took a blood pressure check, though it was a bit high, nothing to worry about.

We'll now wait, until after they have been done, obiviously, I was almost going to put, what the future holds, that's not suitable in this instance, we shall t hen wait for after the tests, what outcome there'll be from the t ests due next week. The normal GP only prescribed a couple of blood tests, this one has ordered much more.

I'm alright, just my catarrh drip, driivng me mad, again.

I do very mcuh, do everything under the sun, properly and spaced out, to help control the drip in the normal way of things. This is now where I'm thinking, I'll use the prescribe nasal spray, and only for once a day this time round, my previous one, was for twice a day.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am very much better catarrh drip wise now. I have now from a short while back used my prescribed new nasal spray only for once a day.

i have a bit of a painful headache as well, might be my psorasis, in which case and I do intend to, wash and restyle hair later on, today. I might have to have a painkiller also.

Mother has been resting for the afternoon and onwards, thouigh due to prepare afternoon, tea.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Now that mother has been seen by the part timer regular normal GP, I am reassurred now, so I am very much better than of recent.

I am very much more calmer, having been listening to musical cds, set of 2, this evening.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

exyz

exyz

Hello to you Natalie,
I hope that you and your family have a better few days to come. I was so glad to read that you all had an enjoyable Christmas. Ours was quiet and peaceful and I managed to get our for a nice walk in the countryside.
All good wishes to you and yours.:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R People 4
O People 4
E People 6