Mother in law is such a lying bitch

B

brightergenie

Hi guys, I haven’t been on for ages but need you guys and I know I can vent without being judged.

Firstly a little back ground.

Today has been a very shit day, I need to pay over £800 to fix my car which I haven’t got the money I took a £7,000 loan to buy my electric wheelchair, my father in law got diagnosed with leaukeamia and at one point they had no money for months due to benefits being sorted, I ended up loaning them £6,000 and no electric wheelchair. They have paid me £1,000 back in here and there and have now said they won’t be paying me anymore. I’m still paying this £7,000 back and still no electric wheelchair.

Anyway today my father inlaw had to pick my son up from school, my mother inlaw who has had 3 operations and which has made her better and she can work. Instead she won’t work. Anyway she has a pip assessment next week and is making out she can’t do nothing, she can’t walk far yet went out walking around for 3 hrs with no pain. She is telling them my father inlaw has to dress her, wash her, cook even though she has told them she has to do this for my father inlaw in his pip claim. She’s such a lying bitch. I’m 34 and can’t work, my husband has to bath, dress me, push me in my wheelchair. I want to work as a teaching assistant, travel to America visit Alcatraz which I’m obsessed with yet I can’t as I’m in the wheelchair, and go back to Australia but I can’t, I don’t want any of my health conditions I hate having bpd apparently I’m a bitch and selfish for not supporting my mother inlaw. I had to have a hysterectomy due to my health and I want to have another child. It really pisses me off I feel like reporting her. She was supposed to have another op that will “fix her back completely” she is refusing to have it as she wants to be ill she wants so much sympathy which she doesn’t get from my husband and I. I’m so pissed off I struggle all the time sometimes I sleep all day and night due to my meds. I can’t live the life I want to yet she’s sat on her arse doing fuck all. The best thing is I have to sort my fathers in laws medications, I had to inject him everyday with white blood cells, she would ring me telling me to call an ambulance as she didn’t know what she was doing. She would ring me and say my father inlaw had a temp of 38c what should she do. My husband and I would have to take my father inlaw to his hospital appointments. She’s fucking useless and wants everything given to her. Apparently she has depression yet not on any medication or having counselling, she’s in so much pain she can’t move but only on paracetamol. She’s even accused me having an affair with my father inlaw.

After writing all this I have calmed down so much and this has helped. I’m hoping she doesn’t get pip (already been refused 3 times) she doesn’t deserve it and its people like her that make it harder for the rest of us who are genuinely ill. Sorry it’s so long and thank you for reading and letting me rant X

Lunus

Lunus

Hi guys, I haven’t been on for ages but need you guys and I know I can vent without being judged.

Firstly a little back ground.

Today has been a very shit day, I need to pay over £800 to fix my car which I haven’t got the money I took a £7,000 loan to buy my electric wheelchair, my father in law got diagnosed with leaukeamia and at one point they had no money for months due to benefits being sorted, I ended up loaning them £6,000 and no electric wheelchair. They have paid me £1,000 back in here and there and have now said they won’t be paying me anymore. I’m still paying this £7,000 back and still no electric wheelchair.

Anyway today my father inlaw had to pick my son up from school, my mother inlaw who has had 3 operations and which has made her better and she can work. Instead she won’t work. Anyway she has a pip assessment next week and is making out she can’t do nothing, she can’t walk far yet went out walking around for 3 hrs with no pain. She is telling them my father inlaw has to dress her, wash her, cook even though she has told them she has to do this for my father inlaw in his pip claim. She’s such a lying bitch. I’m 34 and can’t work, my husband has to bath, dress me, push me in my wheelchair. I want to work as a teaching assistant, travel to America visit Alcatraz which I’m obsessed with yet I can’t as I’m in the wheelchair, and go back to Australia but I can’t, I don’t want any of my health conditions I hate having bpd apparently I’m a bitch and selfish for not supporting my mother inlaw. I had to have a hysterectomy due to my health and I want to have another child. It really pisses me off I feel like reporting her. She was supposed to have another op that will “fix her back completely” she is refusing to have it as she wants to be ill she wants so much sympathy which she doesn’t get from my husband and I. I’m so pissed off I struggle all the time sometimes I sleep all day and night due to my meds. I can’t live the life I want to yet she’s sat on her arse doing fuck all. The best thing is I have to sort my fathers in laws medications, I had to inject him everyday with white blood cells, she would ring me telling me to call an ambulance as she didn’t know what she was doing. She would ring me and say my father inlaw had a temp of 38c what should she do. My husband and I would have to take my father inlaw to his hospital appointments. She’s fucking useless and wants everything given to her. Apparently she has depression yet not on any medication or having counselling, she’s in so much pain she can’t move but only on paracetamol. She’s even accused me having an affair with my father inlaw.

After writing all this I have calmed down so much and this has helped. I’m hoping she doesn’t get pip (already been refused 3 times) she doesn’t deserve it and its people like her that make it harder for the rest of us who are genuinely ill. Sorry it’s so long and thank you for reading and letting me rant X
I am sorry to hear of your troubles. The only advice I could give is to read a book by Susan Forward called Toxic Parents. I think it would help you to view people like this with total indifference, rather than the emotions you are feeling now. Hopefully that can reduce your pain and suffering.

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

I don't know,I think it's easy to judge other people by what we see on the outside.The reality is we don't really know tge amount of pain someone is going through both mentally and physically.It's also easy to compare our own struggles to others and assume we have it much worse.

That being said,Im sorry for everything youre going through and for not being paid back.It seems so unfair.

B

brightergenie

I’ve been to all her hospital appointments due to my father in laws leaukeamia, she told her consultant she was fine when she had her follow ups. I’ve seen all her reports which she wanted me to read. She lied to get a free bus pass twice refused because her doctor put down she could walk the distance. She went to her first pip assessment on her own and used my father in laws crutches she dropped one and bent down and picked it up. The difference is she wants to ill and I don’t. She does stuff apparently she can’t do and then gets caught swinging my 2 year old nephew. She told esa one thing and pip the complete opposite

B

brightergenie

I’ve been to all her hospital appointments due to my father in laws leaukeamia, she told her consultant she was fine when she had her follow ups. I’ve seen all her reports which she wanted me to read. She lied to get a free bus pass twice refused because her doctor put down she could walk the distance. She went to her first pip assessment on her own and used my

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

I don't know what esa or pip is but I do know people that faked illnesses to get on disability.One of them faies PTSD and laughs at how he behaved to get on it.He also tells other people what they need to do so they can get on it too.I used to get so pissed about it since I have PTSD myself and really struggle.

I finally was able to let go of my anger by reminding myself that it's pretty sad and pathetic that he went to such great lengths to get it.He's capable of working but chooses not to.He would rather get a small amount of money the beginning of each month.If that's how he wants to live his life then there really is something wrong with him,maybe not PTSD but something none the less.There's people that really need to be on it,people that want to work but can't and there he is laughing about it all the time.It's messes up but I don't even care anymore.

I had forgotten about that until I read your last post I guess all you can do is find a way to let go of your anger about it.Its actually sad she's doing what she's doing.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
It angers me so much when I read things like this. People that have no intention of working and know all the scams of how to go about it. I know of one particular person who hasn’t worked in 40 years but she was well enough to do cash in hand at a hairdressers. I know you have to put your worst day down but it should be a genuine worse day, not that you’ve borrowed crutches to look ill. I think they do look more in doctors and consultants reports now and you do need back up evidence not just walk in limping.
As it is I believe in karma and now the person I mentioned is really ill and dependant on others and in constant pain.

B

brightergenie

I’ve been to all her hospital appointments due to my father in laws leaukeamia, she told her consultant she was fine when she had her follow ups. I’ve seen all her reports which she wanted me to read. She lied to get a free bus pass twice refused because her doctor put down she could walk the distance. She went to her first pip assessment on her own and used my father in laws crutches, she ended up dropping one and bent down and picked it up. She laughs all the time saying she’ll be dead soon and she wants to be ill

J

Jules5

What webs we weave out for ourselves. People do not get away with anything without paying a cost. I am trying to get on SSID same as ESA PIP in England. I worry about the appointment what I should say and then I start to weave a web that leads to utter confusion. I am just going to be Christian and state the truth but will play on the worst days of my life. I hate staying home not working I am seriously not sure if I can work with my psychosis. I would be a liability for an employer. And definitely stressed out over the responsibility of a job now that I have been through some eye opening truths about myself. Who really wants to play sick. They have no clue what they are getting themselves into. It may work for a little while but once your dependant on the system you get stuck. and if they withhold your award then what.

Sorry you are going through all of this. I am glad you have a husband who helps. Lots of hugs sent your way

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

i can relate i used this i have toxic members of family i followed these steps in the video please follow guarantee to work :hug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 13
Deadheading Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11