• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Most hated woman in America

R

Rex Smith

I dont think everyone is mean, just the people who are watching me. I only think the people who laugh at me in public have fun with my suffering.
You're not alone but there's plenty of others that's in the same predicament as you. The world is full of judgmental and superior types. Their negative behavior is used in day to day interactions. How you deal with society norms can play a huge role in how you feel.

Maybe not the camera part unless you're a spy or under government investigation for criminal activities. Excessive paranoia and anxiety is something that can be treated by medical professionals to help reduce or possibly eliminating it completely.

EdEd

EdEd

Well I dont watch you, and I haven't found any application that would allow me to.

EdEd

EdEd

I've looked just in case.. was curious.. but theres nothing that covers that.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

I think I remember you saying something like that. Can you elaborate?
I used to think well know there was a camera in my room. I was at least cursed. I got over it after moving away but it still gives me the creeps thinking about it.

T

Tvgirl

You're not alone but there's plenty of others that's in the same predicament as you. The world is full of judgmental and superior types. Their negative behavior is used in day to day interactions. How you deal with society norms can play a huge role in how you feel.

Maybe not the camera part unless you're a spy or under government investigation for criminal activities. Excessive paranoia and anxiety is something that can be treated by medical professionals to help reduce or possibly eliminating it completely.
Yes I'm just really tired of this whole camera thing.

R

Rex Smith

Yes I'm just really tired of this whole camera thing.
I literally have cameras inside my house. I bought and set them up myself along with Amazon Alexa. It's a long story why I have them but primarily for liability purposes.

Have you considered installing cameras in your house so you can watch what happens from a viewer perspective? It's really boring and nothing like the Truman show with Jim Carry. I've had mine for almost 2 years and the ones inside the house are hardly plugged in anymore but they're still there. It could help with the camera issue that you're not able to get rid of.

T

Tvgirl

I literally have cameras inside my house. I bought and set them up myself along with Amazon Alexa. It's a long story why I have them but primarily for liability purposes.

Have you considered installing cameras in your house so you can watch what happens from a viewer perspective? It's really boring and nothing like the Truman show with Jim Carry. I've had mine for almost 2 years and the ones inside the house are hardly plugged in anymore but they're still there. It could help with the camera issue that you're not able to get rid of.
Thankyou but I'm pretty much convinced that I have a camera implanted in me

JustMe1982

JustMe1982

Mmmm i say

Wow wait a wee minute. Who said you were hated? If your on this forum then you loved by all and sundrie

agreed. you are loved here. i feel awful for you because my experience is same right now. i feel very hated and places i go hear awful things pertaining to me. i try not to be scared though. i don't deserve fear and neither do you. mouth them back in your head if it helps. :hug:

T

Tvgirl

agreed. you are loved here. i feel awful for you because my experience is same right now. i feel very hated and places i go hear awful things pertaining to me. i try not to be scared though. i don't deserve fear and neither do you. mouth them back in your head if it helps. :hug:
Thankyou so much. I'm sorry you are dealing with this too. It's very hard.