• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Most hated woman in America

T

Tvgirl

How can we not enjoy suffering? First line of entertainment, right?
What do you really think of the people in this world? That we are psychopats?
I think my country is enjoy watching me be uncomfortable. Everywhere I go they are saying negative things about me. I just want to move on with my life. I want to be able to get a job and make a way for my children. Everywhere I go people taunt me and that makes things hard. I want privacy to just relax without creeps watching my life. Idk.

L

linus

I think my country is enjoy watching me be uncomfortable. Everywhere I go they are saying negative things about me. I just want to move on with my life. I want to be able to get a job and make a way for my children. Everywhere I go people taunt me and that makes things hard. I want privacy to just relax without creeps watching my life. Idk.
So you think that everybody is a mean person and people are taking fun from somebody else’s suffering?

THE MANDALORIAN

THE MANDALORIAN

Use. The. Force.

You have two beautiful babies to live for.

THE MANDALORIAN

THE MANDALORIAN

None of it is real. It is all an illusion.

Seek professional help. Try a new doctor at a new clinic. New meds. New therapy.

Z

Zaz

Most hated woman in America... Oprah Winfrey...god she's soooooo needy lol 🤣

T

Tvgirl

So you think that everybody is a mean person and people are taking fun from somebody else’s suffering?
That's what's happening

L

linus

I can only see what you are writing, can’t check anything else and this is what I can read: you think everybody is a mean person, you think people have fun with your suffering. Can you understand that this says more about the way you look at the world than about the others? (You can’t check about others)

T

Tvgirl

I can only see what you are writing, can’t check anything else and this is what I can read: you think everybody is a mean person, you think people have fun with your suffering. Can you understand that this says more about the way you look at the world than about the others? (You can’t check about others)
I dont think everyone is mean, just the people who are watching me. I only think the people who laugh at me in public have fun with my suffering.