• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Most hated woman in America

T

Tvgirl

I am the most hated. The world is enjoying tearing me down and they want something bad to happen to me. I don't have any peace. Someone implanted a camera in me against my will and I'm tired of it. People need to just leave me alone and go on with their lives because this is not right.

Lone_wanderer

Lone_wanderer

TVgirl,

Honey I've been going through similar experiences to yours since my meds were changed, gone back to the old meds now and it's starting to go away. Push your psychiatric team to change your medication. It can take several months for meds to work but what they have got you on now obviously isn't working. Do you have a partner or family to help you fight your corner?

Big hugs.

T

Tvgirl

TVgirl,

Honey I've been going through similar experiences to yours since my meds were changed, gone back to the old meds now and it's starting to go away. Push your psychiatric team to change your medication. It can take several months for meds to work but what they have got you on now obviously isn't working. Do you have a partner or family to help you fight your corner?

Big hugs.
They tell me I dont have a camera in me. It's so hard for me to believe because they say evil things about me. I hear the world talking about me when I go places. It's just overwhelming. I would like my privacy and a peace of mind.

B

blue spark

I am the most hated. The world is enjoying tearing me down and they want something bad to happen to me. I don't have any peace. Someone implanted a camera in me against my will and I'm tired of it. People need to just leave me alone and go on with their lives because this is not right.
Your not the most hated woman in America,starting at the top is the one with a famous husband.Then working down the list,i can name at least five others.I cant name them,i'll get banned off here again.

Lone_wanderer

Lone_wanderer

Tvgirl, I've been through something similar a couple of times but it wnet away wiht the right meds , my dear girl. Please push for a change, if the worst comes to the worst and nothing seems to work ask for clozapine, about one in a thousand people that med will affect the immune system but regular blood tests monitor that. It works on treatment reistant Schizophrenia. You need the rihgt meds sweets.

T

Tvgirl

Your not the most hated woman in America,starting at the top is the one with a famous husband.Then working down the list,i can name at least five others.I cant name them,i'll get banned off here again.
Well I believe I am on the list but really probably number #1 because I'm being broadcasted all over the tv and radio. And everyone is watching me on a hidden camera app.

T

Tvgirl

Tvgirl, I've been through something similar a couple of times but it wnet away wiht the right meds , my dear girl. Please push for a change, if the worst comes to the worst and nothing seems to work ask for clozapine, about one in a thousand people that med will affect the immune system but regular blood tests monitor that. It works on treatment reistant Schizophrenia. You need the rihgt meds sweets.
I really dont believe I have schizophrenia. I believe I have a camera implanted in me. I dont think my mind would play tricks on me like that.

Lone_wanderer

Lone_wanderer

Yeah well I thought I was being hunted by a clandestine agency a couple of months ago, its goone now, it all seems very real but it isn't what do you have to lose by trying different meds and it migh go away.

T

Tvgirl

Yeah well I thought I was being hunted by a clandestine agency a couple of months ago, its goone now, it all seems very real but it isn't what do you have to lose by trying different meds and it migh go away.
The side effects of these medicines. At least with zyprexa I can cope with being on camera.

Lone_wanderer

Lone_wanderer

Well if Zyprexa helps you cope, it's not a bad thing, I went through about six changes in meds the first time, then found one that cured me for twelve years then suddenly stopped working, two years of changes then they found another one.

T

Tvgirl

Well if Zyprexa helps you cope, it's not a bad thing, I went through about six changes in meds the first time, then found one that cured me for twelve years then suddenly stopped working, two years of changes then they found another one.
Well I tried invega, haldol, risperdal, lithium, seroquel, and abilify. None calmed me down, they just sent me in panic mode that I had a camera implanted in me.

L

linus

How can we not enjoy suffering? First line of entertainment, right?
What do you really think of the people in this world? That we are psychopats?

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Mmmm i say
Wow wait a wee minute. Who said you were hated? If your on this forum then you loved by all and sundrie

ht46

ht46

I thought I could fly and ran around the park thinking I was going to take off, I also thought I was reptillian and had to avoid water. I agree I wish the medication I'm on was more available in other countries (amisulpride).

Z

Zaz

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Surely Hilary Clinton is the most hated woman in America