morning world

B

BarryThunderball

how you doing? I'm about a 2/10 here :(
I'm at about a 6/10 right now - what that means is I'm lazy but I'm content with that lazyness. I'd like to be at a 9/10 right now, I'd like to get back to programming and writing like I was earlier this year. I stopped taking medications and I was doing great then I got thrown into the hospital. Now I'm on a MOT. A high dose of lithium and required injections of Haldol.

L

letmein

I'm at about a 6/10 right now - what that means is I'm lazy but I'm content with that lazyness. I'd like to be at a 9/10 right now, I'd like to get back to programming and writing like I was earlier this year. I stopped taking medications and I was doing great then I got thrown into the hospital. Now I'm on a MOT. A high dose of lithium and required injections of Haldol.

can i ask what a MOT is?

B

BarryThunderball

can i ask what a MOT is?
Mandatory Outpatient treatment, basically you have a choice whether or not to take your medications, and if you choose no, they forcibly inject you with it. At least in the state of Virginia. It's outrageous, I've gotten my rights to bear arms taken away from me and I'm not compensated, I have to take medications and pay for those medications even when I don't benefit from them, on the contrary they hinder me, I'm much better off without them, but I don't have a choice.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Bipolar Forum 1