Morning nausea and palpitations??

M

Meemee

Hi,
I have been suffering with anxiety for about a year now, ranging from OCD to health anxiety. I seem to have lots of physical symptoms such as heart palpatations and breathlessness during the day, however, I sometimes wake up in the night feeling very nauseous and having a high heart rate, not due to a nightmare or anything. I was wondering if anyone else here has experienced this, as I have spoken to my doctor and mentioned this but he ignored it. Thank you!!!

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

hello and welcome Meemee maybe keep a diary of how often it happens and also each evening to slow things down to give your brain time to get into sleep mode

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

Hi and welcome to the forum.

You could have anxiety attacks during sleep. This happened to me few months back. It got me to point to think that it’s impossible that it’s anxiety. I rushed myself to the ER and did an EKG and there was nothing wrong.

You anxiety must be sever and needs an observation and diagnosis by a professional if you haven’t had that done yet.

One thing that will help you to calm down is learning about the symptoms of heart probkems and compare it what you’re experiencing.
One of the most common signs of a heart problems is you get sweaty forehead, numb left hand and arm, blurred vision, heaviness in the chest usually accompanied by pain.,...

I think it’s all anxiety but it doesn’t hurt to have a check up.

I hope you feel better soon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sharebear Anxiety Forum 1
J Anxiety Forum 1
W Anxiety Forum 8
K Anxiety Forum 3
R Anxiety Forum 39