morning all....

mrlaurel

mrlaurel

hows everyone today, I'm a 7 out of 10, just about to go get washed n dressed and go out for an hour or two. I'm taking flowers to my parents grave, I've done 6 parcels from e-bay and even washed a plate up......... now just watiung for the crash!

have a good one people..

stan xx

sallyG

sallyG

morning Stan....gosh youve been busy...ive been up since 3.30am..got a lot done too..housework and washing...just got back from having my injection done...right pain in the arris i can tell you.
hope your day is kind to you poppet.x

F

friars126

ah stan don't be such a pessimist! How's your back? If the days started well, there's no reason it can't continue well, PMA man come on! :D

diamondshine

diamondshine

yeah that sounds like a very productive morning. here's hoping that the crash doesn't come. Like friars says, PMA!!! :)

My morning has gone ok so far, had a lie-in (bliss) although my mum rang me at 8.25 which wasn't so good! And my room has passed room inspection so i'm relieved about that. Just gearing up for lectures and last chemistry practical this afternoon. Really want to sleep some more but hey!!!

The_Cigarette_Monster

The_Cigarette_Monster

Sounds like a pretty productive morning! Hope it continues that way :)
I've literally done nothing all day. Haven't even changed out of my pajamas since saturday :/
Need to get motivated and have a bath! x

mrlaurel

mrlaurel

ciggy if I can you can do ot.... NOW!

stan has spoken

looks liek the crash is staying away ;) home and about to have sausage n onion bap for lunch and catch up on walking the dead, not had to take any tramadol yet today so backing holding up ok but sore after being out... but still @ 7 outta 10 PMA!!!

enjoy folks catch you laters

stan xx

The_Cigarette_Monster

The_Cigarette_Monster

Ahh, enjoy Waking the Dead, it was a pretty good un last night!
x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Bipolar Forum 1