• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

more messed up thoughts

F

failedvibecheck

I’m literally doing it because I’m bored. I was studying for an upcoming exam, and I literally went “I’m bored, why don’t I sh?”. I’m not stressed, I’m not sad, honestly today was a pretty good day and I still did it anyway because I was bored.
It used to be a coping mechanism. And I guess it still, but now I’m also doing it just for the hell of it. I’m not trying to cope from anything right now.

F

failedvibecheck

Okay I didn’t mean to post that because I wasn’t done yet but I forgot what I wanted to say lol.

TW BLOOD - Am I allowed to ask this?? idk anyways, how do I clean them? I don’t usually do it because I don’t really feel the need to?? I don’t think they’re bad and I don’t bleed much anyway...I usually just dab them with a tissue, and so far nothing bad’s happened yet :///

FlowerBox

FlowerBox

I do it when I'm bored too and even on good days 🤔 As for cleaning them, I can't really give advice haha, I always do it before a shower and I just assumed that was alright enough 🤔