more info about voices and "weird unexplainable stuff"...

S

sxxsmx

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I created a page on f...book with the title 'Targeted individuals and psychotronics'. If someone wants to join it's there. If someone is interested in creating something out of f...book - so it's available to everyone without registering there, let me know.

One of such post is here;
how one starts to "hear voices" - artificial telepathy, which is a part of "divine business"?
this is usually exact process, taken from one of the articles:

"- A prisoner called David Fratus in Draper Prison, Utah in 1988 wrote: -
- “I began to receive, or hear, high-frequency tones in my ears. When I plug my ears..the tones are still inside and become amplified. It’s as if they had become electrified echo chambers with the sounds coming from the inside out..I began to hear voices..into my inner ears as vivid as though I were listening to a set of stereo headphones..with the end result being that I am now having my brain monitored by an omnipotent computerized mind reading or scanning machine of some sort “ -

S

sxxsmx

ACCOUNT CLOSED
ah, i forgot to add comments of that post, so here they are...

psychotronics torture is more or less still a problem and very active for many all over the world(mind programming is on the black market probably the most profitable), simply because people are not aware of this - and neuroIdiots are trying to hide real causes of some "illnesses".
--
potentially anyone can be a subject to mind manipulation with psychotronics, with or without voices. All that patents that are in the open(can be viewed on google patents), like "mind altering devices" - all is used(subvision,subliminals,etc) - more that 50 of similar methods put into one - and the neuroToy was named psychotronics..
--
"targeted individuals" are usually a part of this all over the world - but usually without any kind of criminal record, there are only some percent of people in prison with this exotic "hallucinations". If one of psychotronics elite people gets a record, they can afford for it to be deleted - knowing the "right" people,etc..

modem

modem

I would like to point a few things :

- why would someone target you ?
- don't you guy noticed some kind of synchronization between inside and outside world ? Do you guy believe someone own such a technology able to foresee event, manipulate mind, grant you some kind of telepathy or precognition, etc ?
- how such a bad technology would shows you love from time to time ?

I know it's difficult a lot until you can get rid of the chains, build your answers, solves the mysteries, getting rid of toxic influences and getting yourself up and strong, definitely we need to focus on inner self-development and inner resolving. Instead of trying to resist like seeking for outside causes and not accepting to go meet the solutions and answers that always rise and pop up to one's life when honestly sought for.

Our actual system learns us everyday to take part and give up into our envy, and it discourage our capacity of understanding, keeping us prisoners into some kind of a consumption scheme: with a solution for everything (granting some money). It is not triggering our best capacity and inner resources, and calling ourselves competent, able to self-develop and self-heal. We all get affected at some different levels.
The healing of one's cannot come from something you can buy but from an inner discipline one has to endorse instead of calling the fault on someone's else. Answers will come.

peace

M

Mia333

Do people need a reason to ruin another, if there's a device like this, it would be used to mess with people.
There is no synchronization between the two worlds.
Yes I do believe a person with this device is able to manipulate a mind using suggestions, evidence being the use of adverts to get people to buy things they don't need.
Telepathy can be possible via the use of brain processing device, which can be used to figure out how a person brain through lots of evidence from other people's brain information.

J

Jules5

Social media is definitely mind control in my opinion. It makes you so confused and then you give into those things in which you should not. I stopped listening to social media it is lonely without it but it heightens my anxiety. I believe you do hear the voices ongoing after the dialoque is over I do and it is scary you think you did not turn the tv off. Good premises

M

Mia333

As someone who is going through the same thing as the first post, I understand how they feel, but I totally understand other perceptive of this situation. With there being no real way of diagnosing hallucinations, there's no way of knowing what is real or not. People can't just trust what a professional says, even though they are educated about this because they don't really know what is happening. Evidence about hallucinations being caused by brain chemicals not working properly are not facts, but made up by the government as a way to stop discrimination. If the government has a way of inducing hallucinations, we would never know as we aren't give insight into what is happening, just lies used to control our response.