• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

More bad news hits me..

• Thread starter Supermansgirlfriend
  • Start date
S

Supermansgirlfriend

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Shortly after posting on here with funny humour stuff, a close friend I've known since I was 22 has died from a heart attack Dave, unfortunately it was my ex that told my dad to pass it on to me, at the time we knew him very well, as couple and after we split our engagement me and Dave stayed good friends. One of the kindest, gentlemen who was so lovable, charming and fun to be around loved the ladies especially me and my sister Mel.
Still abit stunned, cried abit but truth hasn't really hit in, it will be weird to go out in my local one day and not see him there.. I was always welcomed and asked how I was.
I'm going to miss you and your cheeky kisses on my cheek and warm hugs. Known you 13 years, be at peace my friend..
All my prayers, love and thoughts,
Lo ๐Ÿ˜ขโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

A

Alexander Ypsilantis

Shortly after posting on here with funny humour stuff, a close friend I've known since I was 22 has died from a heart attack Dave, unfortunately it was my ex that told my dad to pass it on to me, at the time we knew him very well, as couple and after we split our engagement me and Dave stayed good friends. One of the kindest, gentlemen who was so lovable, charming and fun to be around loved the ladies especially me and my sister Mel.
Still abit stunned, cried abit but truth hasn't really hit in, it will be weird to go out in my local one day and not see him there.. I was always welcomed and asked how I was.
I'm going to miss you and your cheeky kisses on my cheek and warm hugs. Known you 13 years, be at peace my friend..
All my prayers, love and thoughts,
Lo ๐Ÿ˜ขโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน
Very sorry to hear this, but he is at peace. Knowing that helps.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I wish to offer you my condolences.

A local woman who was in my brother and sisters year in high school (2 years above me) died of heart failure outside our local library the other week. She was only 43.

S

Supermansgirlfriend

ACCOUNT CLOSED

A local woman who was in my brother and sisters year in high school (2 years above me) died of heart failure outside our local library the other week. She was only 43.
Thanks I'm also very sorry too xoxo

MeAndMyDepression

MeAndMyDepression

Dying young is so sad, especially when it comes on suddenly and unexpectedly, like from a heart attack.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Feeling scared, trapped, and more than a little bit like I'm a bad person Depression Forum 4
S Are people with depression more aware of our mortality? Depression Forum 10
S As we get older, aren't we supposed to feel more put together? Depression Forum 3
O Feeling more depressed Depression Forum 5
S Hate my life more and more Depression Forum 5
J I tend to get more depressed at night. Depression Forum 16
A I can't seem to spend more than a day or two away from home without my depression starting. Depression Forum 1
D Cant do this no more Depression Forum 6
fragrant_violet We got more strength than we think we have Depression Forum 1
M 1 more depressing summer Depression Forum 2
S Getting more depressed every day. Depression Forum 8
HappiestSeason I'm in my 30's, I have no more friends and I still live in my parents house ... Depression Forum 9
I Don't know how much more can take :( Depression Forum 8
S i truly hate my life more than anything else Depression Forum 93
E Wanting to kill myself a little more every day Depression Forum 6
S Flirting with someone who's more successful than you Depression Forum 17
M Made it 2 more days...but Iโ€™m breaking again Depression Forum 17
C Is it okay to cut parents off if they make you feel more depressed? Depression Forum 8
A Celexa and topiramate withdrawal: I canโ€™t take much more of this, idk what to do. Depression Forum 1
I More Deathly Silence... Depression Forum 26
I More Deathly Silence! Depression Forum 7
J Depressed with a Phobia of taking Medication - Any help would be appreciated more than you'll ever know. Depression Forum 8
M ideas to have more hope? Depression Forum 21
M First day new routine that is more productive Depression Forum 4
V I feel alone and dependent to other more than before Depression Forum 11
Gigglypuff sad inside Not accomplishing my goals because of depression makes me more depressed Depression Forum 4
Blooming More depressed. Depression Forum 2
M Is anyone else single and feels their destined to be single forever more. Depression Forum 63
S Anxiety and depression from past and not getting cured and dragged into more and more problems. Depression Forum 7
dustin001 depression more severe after heartbreak Depression Forum 3
N I just wish i had a second chance. i know i dont deserve it. but if i could just have one more chance just one Depression Forum 6
Eleison become more withdrawn Depression Forum 19
R I feel more lost, stupid, unsuccessful, and overall a worse person now than ever. Depression Forum 5
Catty5 More depressed ? Depression Forum 51
L Does anyone else feel more low after Christmas? Depression Forum 35
Solitude1 no more Depression Forum 13
L Depression, anxiety maybe more? Depression Forum 5
W I feel more hopeless than ever because of college and life Depression Forum 1
T It seems so easy... But the process is much more difficult then you think. Depression Forum 2
N I've never felt more alone in my life Depression Forum 23
C Trying to imagine a better future when all I can see is more of the past Depression Forum 8
K My partner is getting more and more depressed and I don't know how to help exactly Depression Forum 2
Topcat I can't do this any more Depression Forum 18
Sagest Becoming more distant Depression Forum 2
P I can't take much more kicking in the bollocks... Depression Forum 4
L More about me......... Depression Forum 2
P Anyone on more than one Antidepressant for depression? Depression Forum 5
P Hello Forum, from the UK and new. Hope to offer advice and more than willing to accept advice with my current state of mind. Depression Forum 20
valleygirl More and more depressed Depression Forum 3
T Can't go on any more Depression Forum 2