• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

More bad memories

S

SomeGirl15153

I was about to wake up from my sleep but I was dreaming about when I had to run into urgent care because the guy who advertised something as a photoshoot, violated me.

First he took these weird suction things and out of the blue put them on my body. I told him, you can’t do that, I never agreed to that. He became frustrated with me and defended himself. He was violating me and he wouldn’t take no for an answer.

Then, he abused me and I told him to stop and that it hurts. He would not stop.

I had to go into urgent care afterwards. I was sitting in the hospital so frustrated and upset and I felt like so dehumanized.

I think it was a form of rape.

It’s not fair that I have to go through this. Normal people don’t have to suffer like this the way I do.

here I am getting ready to work noc shift at my job and I already feel like these memories are disabling me.

I defend what I said, it’s not safe here where I live for asian women.

it’s just constant physical and mental abuse. When will this all stop?

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bpd2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I am so so sorry this happened to you. I can fully understand why the memories come to surface. To have experienced something like that is very painful.