Mood

E

EstherRose94

My brain feels free to wander to the weirdest corners and it’s actually feeling great. Self acceptance I guess? It’s been a while since I felt like this. Just enjoying it while it lasts ❤

Z

Zoe1

yay I'm so happy for you
I love evenings like that , they happen now and then
and I start singing, writing or painting
trying to express the feelings !

💜

S

Sarabi_Gyarados

that sounds amazing and i am so glad you are letting your mind be free and express itself. whether you are tempted to sit and think, write, paint, talk, share, however it manifests its great :)

Lunus

Lunus

My brain feels free to wander to the weirdest corners and it’s actually feeling great. Self acceptance I guess? It’s been a while since I felt like this. Just enjoying it while it lasts ❤
That’s wonderful news. 😁

E

EstherRose94

Thanks for all the support! But I think this was almost a little mini mania. I was feeling invincible and actually wasn’t being too sweet to my bf. Ugh. Not good. I feel bad now but we talked it out and are back to coziness. He doesn’t know what to do when my mood changes so drastically and neither do I, especially when it initially feels good! I did miss feeling close though and initiated closeness the past couple of days. I’m going home to my parents now and he’s staying here. He almost always comes with. I wanted time with my fam alone but now I don’t lol. I’m going to miss him. It’s only a couple days though. Hopefully I’ll be back to “normal” after.