#Mood

E

EstherRose94

My brain is tired. Like the same crazy fears and emotions keep cycling but my brain is finally like “eh okay yeah been there, felt that. No catastrophe here.” I’m pretty stoked that it’s finally balancing out. But at the same time I have like zero energy rn.

The other day I was talking with my grandma who’s in her seventies and she was explaining how she only recently started to feel the effects of getting older, low energy, little appetite, etc.

And I was just like um..same? Gosh I need to maybe fix that. One step at a time I guess.

Anyone figured out how to get up in the morning to an alarm? I feel like I literally cannot. I’m getting into work crazy late but no repercussions bc I make my own hours. Still it’s driving me nuts, I’m not getting anything done.
I know it’s not super bright but I’m taking a dose of NyQuil soon (it’s nighttime here) to sleep better and hopefully wake up. I was up for no reason at 3 am yesterday. Is that stress/depression? I felt fine, just awake lol.

S

Stevensk

Why don’t you arrange something nice after work so you have to finish at a certain time ? Assuming you have to do a certain amount of hours per day you will have to get into work earlier?

sadsunflower

sadsunflower

You could try melatonin, it helped me sleep better/get up on time + it's natural!

G

Girl interupted

Yes try melatonin vs NyQuil.

E

EstherRose94

I’ll do that 👍🏼

I always end at a reasonable time still so Im actually losing time. I’m a grad student and as long as I get things done by my deadline I’m fine. Whenever I’m approaching a deadline I just work late from home. So I’m like surviving but not thriving lol.