• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Mood Tracking Info (with graphs!)

h_put2021

h_put2021

So, I have been tracking pretty much everything about myself using the 'eMoods' app, and I finally exported the data and generated my report. I used that data to create 4 graphs... one has all of my moods overlain into one, and then I also have 3 distinct mood graphs...

I just wanted to share with you all to get some insight and see if anyone else can maybe relate?

(attached)

Attachments

HLon99

HLon99

How did you manage to export the data??? I've been trying to do that for months and all it gives me is a stupid chart with random numbers on it.

h_put2021

h_put2021

How did you manage to export the data??? I've been trying to do that for months and all it gives me is a stupid chart with random numbers on it.
So yes, I did have that chart and then I went into excel and made my own graphs using the same numbers (1 being none and 4 being severe). If you want to see the excel sheet I can dm you! It’s way easier to read as a graph.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

So yes, I did have that chart and then I went into excel and made my own graphs using the same numbers (1 being none and 4 being severe). If you want to see the excel sheet I can dm you! It’s way easier to read as a graph.
Whats the correlation between high and low spikes?

HLon99

HLon99

Thank you so much and yes if you could that would be great!

h_put2021

h_put2021

Whats the correlation between high and low spikes?
So low points mean minimal symptoms but high spikes are like severe. I tried to see if things were related but I have a lot of mixed eps. I was mostly concerned about the rapidity of the cycling.