• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

mood swings

M

Mattman1983

Hello.

Been a week or so and I seem to have rapidly moved from being in a black hole of a mood to being awfully hyper. no appetite, not sleeping and i want to do everything right now. im finding it hard to sit here to type this.

I dont know what to do with myself. what the hell is going on? lasyt week i wanted to kill myself and now i want to buy a yaucht!

M

Mattman1983

No, im supposed to but i never remember, its rare i get a period of 'normality' when i can think clearly. its really low and wanting to end it all and straight up to being insanely hyper but i dont normally want to buyeverything in the world, i just want to do everything i can.

Im seeing a cmht worker today so ill talk to him about it if he can understand what im on about

SimonB

SimonB

try medhelp.org they have a mood tracker and it send you reminders

SimonB

SimonB

Helps you keep an eye and trends your moods and what meds you were on or anything else you did about it...useful to help you get use to managing yourself more.

dib4uk

dib4uk

Sounds like that you need to keep an eye on your moods and then you can inform the doctors or the cmht what happens to them, to the untrained ear it sounds like you're suffering from biploa.