• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Mood swings

B

Blackrose09

Fu** my mood swings and my feelings. I swing from feeling nothing to feeling euphoria and power exitment to feeling very lonely to feeling very sad to feeling desperate to feeling peace (this rarely) and guilty and don't remenber everything. In just few hours.

Efexor worked for my mood swings for almost 2 months. Or it was the sedating properties you experience in the beginning of taking this med???

Do you think I should change medication? (I take it also for gad, social anxiety, depression and ocd and I saw improvement so I'm afraid to quit efexor).
Maybe I should add a mood stabiliser. I m on 10 mg of olanzapine? Is not enough to stabilise me I guess?

In fact I think I should completly change my life because my mood swings are not an illness but a consequence to my lifestile.

B

Blackrose09

Damn I want to clean the house with myself but I don't have any energy to do it lol

B

Blackrose09

Oh how much I hate it when people scream especially when talking to me. Im even more angry even though I look calm

B

Blackrose09

I'm drinking so what fuck everything I hate my life i hate myself

B

Blackrose09

I know drinking doesn't help but I always feel like I'm addicted to some drugs or alcohol and I need them desperately even though I do not use them. I drinked to escape reality to escape from myself.