• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Mood suddenly plummets

Booksandwalks

Booksandwalks

I keep catastrophising thinking something dreadful is going to happen to me in the next few days, weeks or months, with anxiety going into the stratosphere. I have had this feeling for many years, I'm still here but I cannot get rid of the feeling.

A

always thirsty

what are you fears exactly? you think you will get jumped?...or are you afraid of getting sick? whats your fear?

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

welcome to the forum x i wonder if you suffer from anxiety? medication could help but also counselling have you thought about trying these? x

A

always thirsty

dude!! we ARE therapy!!! i called a therapy hotline recently and it did NOTHING for me.

we are your shoulder. just keep posting and getting involved here and you WILL get where you want to be. not only that but in the process you will help us too. love you!!

Booksandwalks

Booksandwalks

I have a pre op next week prior to ankle replacement. I think the apprehension and anxiety surrounding this is just a small part of the overall problem. Lockdown and isolation also plays its part but I don't why I keep falling into the hole.

M

Marianda

I have a pre op next week prior to ankle replacement. I think the apprehension and anxiety surrounding this is just a small part of the overall problem. Lockdown and isolation also plays its part but I don't why I keep falling into the hole.
I had that catastrophic feeling for many years until I started with antidepressives. I had racing thoughts and was always thinking about terrible things happening me.

Today I feel better because Im on meds but still have the feeling that I will die soon. Other days I wake up and have the feeling that I will end up in the streets begging for food.

Lockdown and isolation makes matter worst. I went through a 3 month lockdown at the beggining of the pandemia. Lockdowns are horrible.