• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Months of hell

lisa_wa

lisa_wa

I’ve been through the ringer with previous landlords. I fought being evicted for months and I finally got tired and just moved out. This was easily a year ongoing.

I’ve moved into a temp place now. It’s so quiet here. I am attempting to relax but it’s hard. I am fighting being in a funk, I can feel depression trying to come on. I guess realizing what is happening is a positive. Instead of ignoring what my body is telling me, I can listen to it. Perhaps I am healing? I don’t know?

I know I’ll be ok though. In time.

O

Orangeade

I’ve been through the ringer with previous landlords. I fought being evicted for months and I finally got tired and just moved out. This was easily a year ongoing.

I’ve moved into a temp place now. It’s so quiet here. I am attempting to relax but it’s hard. I am fighting being in a funk, I can feel depression trying to come on. I guess realizing what is happening is a positive. Instead of ignoring what my body is telling me, I can listen to it. Perhaps I am healing? I don’t know?

I know I’ll be ok though. In time.
Thank you for sharing! I hope you will be okay in time to. Sending you love x