• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Mono or Stereo

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

Yes it’s always been quadraphonic for 28 months 24hr a day 7 day a week without a break

N

natalie

Hi Cyborg101,

I am just wondering, without a break, from the voices, 28 months, 24hr, you need to have medication to help surpress, i would advise that you now I'm not too sure which country Shotton is in, however, you need to be seen by a doctor, they ought to have mental health interests at heart, and also support you, if they can't, they will refer you to the cmht,community mental health team, or alternatively, if you are in Britian, then do contact either a) out of on call duty doctor who is always on standby for visit appointments, or contact the crisis team. The crisis team shall assess and point you forward in the right direction.

Also, could you try watching You Tube, music via You Tube, listenng to music privately on a cd player, however, to me it seemsyou do need to be on medciation to help hearing voices.

I hope some of this helps.

Nice to meet you, and do let us know how you get on.

Best wishes,

Natalie.

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

Hi Natalie I’m on anti psychotic medication but it doesn’t help talked to CMHT they don’t help and doctor doesn’t help tried them all and no help. Seems like someone is doing this to me it’s not seeming natural thanks for you help/concern

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

Shotton in North Wales whoever is doing this against me is using music against me

Finite

Finite

@Cyborg101 Thanks for replying to this thread. I am sorry to hear you experience quadrophonic voices or is it quadrophonic music, like what you said is being used against you? Either way it doesn't sound fun. I am grateful I don't experience it from all angles as much as you. Do you get any respite when you sleep? Welcome to the forum by the way :)

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

@Finite Sleep is the only time I get rest from it. Whoever is doing it they’re relentless and breaking the human rights / the convention rights article 3 freedom from torture and inhuman and degrading treatment also article 9 freedom of thought and also freedom of expression. Quadraphonic vocals and sound effects at the same time thanks for the welcome Finite

N

natalie

I complimentary to you i had to intially laugh, when I saw mono or stero, because i felt that in terms of music listening, or working out to music, I was going offer stereo.

How are you at the moment cyborg101?

Best regards.

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

@natalie alright thanks just stressed 38 yr old man surprised I’m not going bald. Better after a cold shower. How’s you natalie ?

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i had my ears syringed, joked with the nurse i can now hear voices in stereo, she was immediately phoning the doctor

N

natalie

Hi Cyborg,

I'm mental health wise, very well this evening. And under control, medication based, ah, that explains, i hope you'll feel recovered soon.

Best regards.

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

Hi Cyborg,

I'm mental health wise, very well this evening. And under control, medication based, ah, that explains, i hope you'll feel recovered soon.

Best regards.
Do you hear voices too ? Thank you for you kind words
Regards Cyborg

N

natalie

In the past, very occasionally, so in a word, so I do suffer with heard voices, jumbled up, muffled, non too clear. Oh an sometimes large loud gatherings of voices, say early evenng after volunteering, and I have to then out of force, not choice, listen happily to upbeat up tempo music help.

Regards.

Your welcome.

R

Rabbit777

Sounds like someone is talking to me normally that isn’t there. Sometimes they’ll whisper near me ear to try to freak me out

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

I have it all the time someone trying to make me paranoid they need to act there age. There’s no speakers no mic but they can implant thoughts and mind read too brainwashing