• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Modern world grossly corrupt & digustingy unfair thread

C

Chamaeleon

Does it bother you? I mean I'm even suggesting that government funded equality projects are corrupt & unfair. The Pop culture these days just prides itself on being disgustingly unfair.

The NHS, SS, all those Charity organizations our there, general forums out there, and the video games industry has me utterly disgusted beyond comprehension... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmfYiqKWrmg ... the sheer gross unethical gameplay for mass appeal that only a small minority seem to care about.

So little concern about the world being unfair...

C

Chamaeleon

What people are like nowadays.

I send my MP a friend request and so she changes her channel to a fanpage.

C

Chamaeleon

Post examples of things that disgust you abut life in to today's world....

A lot of forums will ban me for posting negatively about bullies or something (ban for "nothing"), but it'll be ok for others to like serial killers and whathaveyou because this serial killer or whatever might have loads of likes on his fanpage.

Or this "popular" person will say the same things but he or she will get loads of agreements instead.

Gaming forums will ban you for having legit complaints if these complaints conflict with their business interests.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

It does feel wrong that I can't even get a volunteer job, let alone a paying job. I think it is because they don't like the way I look, and they will only accept me if I kneel before them or something.

S

supergreysmoke

Everything is rigged....got my plans for the great get even, determined there'll be a big enquiry after my demise if I'm pushed that way.

C

Chamaeleon

The health service & video games industry....

@2:04... Disgusting!

I cannot put into words how bad things are nowadays... zero ethics. Man ain't video gaming in today's world fun... having these companies decide when one wins/loses/draws just so that they can exploit their monopoly to maximize profits.

Now if you'll excuse me... but I am off to talk to some MP or whatever to get banned for nothing while someone who has a serial killer (for example) in his or her likes doesn't get banned just because they aren't "ugly" or because this serial killer or whatever has a celebrity number of likes on his fanpage.

Last edited:
Toasted Crumpet

Toasted Crumpet

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I do find it odd that a lot of these serial killers have people writing to them and wanting to marry them and stuff, yet I am largely condemned by most people who have encountered me and I've not been violent to anyone:scratcheshead:

C

Chamaeleon

Why would you want to be friends with your MP?
Not anymore.

I do find it odd that a lot of these serial killers have people writing to them and wanting to marry them and stuff, yet I am largely condemned by most people who have encountered me and I've not been violent to anyone:scratcheshead:
The UK is about the worst for this, and for pretending that things are fair. Not even some social help is feasible. Absolutely nothing for some people. Some people can do whatever they want, though. So I switch on some video game and only more frustration as they are grossly unfair now too.

C

Chamaeleon

And my theory for why life is so grossly unfair these days, these sorts of people are working for NHS & government support services in their drones nowadays. I'm not saying fat or ugly people can't be bad but modern society is so focused on looks that "character" is being completely ignored.

pepecat

pepecat

modern society is so focused on looks that "character" is being completely ignored.
I'd agree with that to an extent - in some sections of society I'd say that was probably true. In the NHS though (in terms of who they offer help to), I can't say I've seen it at all. Waiting rooms for doctors / psychs / therapists here are certainly not filled with glamorous-looking skinny model types!!! (and I include myself in the 'not particularly good looking' category).

What I dont quite understand though, is why you send MPs or your gp and people in similar positions, friend requests on facebook? They're professionals, you're a patient / client. There needs to be boundaries, and finding them and sending them requests on social media isn't really appropriate, imo. No wonder they block you, if that's what you do. I'd find it odd, frankly, if I were a gp and a patient of mine sent me a friend request. It's an intrusion into their private life. You're not their friend, you're their patient.
(unless you actually ARE their friend, in which case they shouldn't be your gp, but you get what I mean).

I don't get why people have a fascination with wanting to write to serial killers and suchlike, or why their notoriety is something to be proud of either, so I'm with you on that one. Makes no sense to me at all why someone would want to be friends with someone like that. Maybe it gives them status by association? I dunno.
I think it's probably not a question that you're going to get any answers to, and it sounds like it's become a bit of a 'brick wall' issue with you that is constantly doing your head in and frustrating you. Maybe it's time to say 'Ok, well, I don't get it. I don't get why serial killers are popular and people like them, but I"m going to let it go'.