• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

MK Ultra

On Fire

On Fire

It is 'one' of its purposes. The other is to do 'live' instructions via subconscious means to the audience.
When I was ill, I would hear a live voice over from the CIA, often from Bill, sort of like I was a CIA agent with an ear piece receiving instructions over the radio, but instead it was transmitted straight to my consciousness by quantum computing.

I would also fill out "intelligence reports" and update the CIA about my adventures and problems via the contact the CIA web form on www.cia.gov

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

When I was ill, I would hear a live voice over from the CIA, often from Bill, sort of like I was a CIA agent with an ear piece receiving instructions over the radio, but instead it was transmitted straight to my consciousness by quantum computing.

I would also fill out "intelligence reports" and update the CIA about my adventures and problems via the contact the CIA web form on www.cia.gov
That is interesting, that does suggest a clarity of thought in the sense that you were organised and had structure to what was going on.

On Fire

On Fire

That is interesting, that does suggest a clarity of thought in the sense that you were organised and had structure to what was going on.
I would get very superstitious over objects and throw things in the bin because I thought they were poisoning my brain (including my passport, which I thought was bugged). I had to go to the FCO office in Guangzhou to get a travel document to come back to the UK. I told the FCO that I was the CIA and did not want to go home. I was arrested by the Chinese police in Shenzhen and questioned about my conduct on WeChat after I told someone on there that I was working for the CIA. I am not sure if they complained to the police, or if WeChat is monitored by the Chinese state and they flagged me. I was released without charge, but told I had to go home.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I would get very superstitious over objects and throw things in the bin because I thought they were poisoning my brain (including my passport, which I thought was bugged). I had to go to the FCO office in Guangzhou to get a travel document to come back to the UK. I told the FCO that I was the CIA and did not want to go home. I was arrested by the Chinese police in Shenzhen and questioned about my conduct on WeChat after I told someone on there that I was working for the CIA. I am not sure if they complained to the police, or if WeChat is monitored by the Chinese state and they flagged me. I was released without charge, but told I had to go home.
I wish you would let me interview you, we do not have to talk about anything u don't want to. Great experience IMO.

On Fire

On Fire

I wish you would let me interview you, we do not have to talk about anything u don't want to. Great experience IMO.
Thanks. I will contact you if I change my mind on this. I am still coming to terms with it all at the moment. Cheers.

EdEd

EdEd

It is a good experience.

On Fire

On Fire

Hell no! It was awful.

My psychosis only finally ended when I was prescribed Aripiprazole in the community. Two stays in mental hospital had me wrongly prescribed Sodium Valproate and Quetiapine. I was wrongly diagnosed firstly with bipolar disorder, then schizoaffective disorder, then Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder.

I still have Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder on my medical records as a current condition (wrongly I think), along with Autism (Asperger's syndrome) and psychosis (schizophrenia).

The NHS were really useless to me, and kept falsely diagnosing me with mood problems, believing I was experiencing elevated mood (mania) when actually I was experiencing psychosis (and just felt and looked happy because I thought all these amazing things that were happening to me were true).

All in all I was lucky to survive the experience.

EdEd

EdEd

Hell no! It was awful.

My psychosis only finally ended when I was prescribed Aripiprazole in the community. Two stays in mental hospital had me wrongly prescribed Sodium Valproate and Quetiapine. I was wrongly diagnosed firstly with bipolar disorder, then schizoaffective disorder, then Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder.

I still have Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder on my medical records as a current condition (wrongly I think), along with Autism (Asperger's syndrome) and psychosis (schizophrenia).

The NHS were really useless to me, and kept falsely diagnosing me with mood problems, believing I was experiencing elevated mood (mania) when actually I was experiencing psychosis (and just felt and looked happy because I thought all these amazing things that were happening to me were true).

All in all I was lucky to survive the experience.
I meant what Lord Burt said. Sorry that came across as rude. My bad.

L

Lab rat

I understand only too well what you mean. I think mk ultra has been phased out since going public and is all over bar the shouting.

brainwashing still goes on to this day, and there is someone or some group who direct our lives. I’m normally fairly intelligent when looking into this kind of thing. But I can’t seem to do it, as if some mental barricade has been put there to stop me. My life feels directed, so do my thoughts and ideas. Everything I do is not totally mine.

just because mku has ended does not mean that it hasn’t been replaced with something many times more nefarious, we will probably find out in a decade or two. If we are still alive.

this is what I think, the ramblings of a madman sleep deprived from days of toothache

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

"And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." (John 8:32)
So you studied religion. I also studied religion and get voices reading my thoughts and shoving thoughts into my head like mind control except this is a hypnotist and it’s very repetitious. Anything similar?
I have travelled over a thousand miles away and still hear this religious hypnotist.is it possible you also have a hypnotist working against your knowledge and will?
I think the bible screwed me up. I don’t think I have psychosis or schizophrenia

On Fire

On Fire

I went to a Church of England primary school and when I have psychosis I become religious. But when I am well, I lose interest in religion.

I almost believed I was the second coming of Jesus when I was last unwell.

"And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." (John 8:32)

John 8:32 is said to be the unofficial moto of the CIA.

Sorry that you are experiencing symptoms. I am only well now because I take Aripiprazole every day.

All the best.

On Fire

On Fire

I have autism and psychosis.
I have previously been diagnosed with, at different times: schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, schizoaffective disorder, and Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder. I think I do actually have schizophrenia, but currently it is just down as Psychosis Not Otherwise Specified. I take Aripiprazole 15mg/day, which now works well.
I am unemployed and claim benefits. I am currently just under the care of my GP.
I have been in mental hospital twice, in 2016 and 2017.
I was under the Early Intervention in Psychosis team from 2010 to 2013. I first had psychosis in 2009. I was diagnosed with autism in 2011.
In an psychotic episode that lasted from December 2015 to January 2019 I thought my mind was controlled by the CIA.
I was married and have a child. I used to work in administration.
When psychotic in 2016 and 2017 I ran away multiple times to Hong Kong and China spending my own money pursuing my delusions of persecution by MI5 and the CIA. I thought I was part of the MKULTRA mind control program.

S

salim

The human soul can move from one place to another at lightning speed, but it is now imprisoned and bound by its heavy body.