• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

MK Ultra

On Fire

On Fire

I'm going for disability.. I'm in the final stages of it now.. they've yet to make a decision on my case however. I use to work in a factory.. I dont have a particularly impressive amount of technical skills.. and can pretty much do pipe work , and something that doesnt require a lot of skill.. just speed and quality.. which prior to schizophrenia was my specialty..

That sucks that you dont feel fit for work , I know exactly how that feels.. I'm working on getting disability currently though.
Best wishes for your disability application.

EdEd

EdEd

I dont know if being in a work environment again will push me into another series of psychoses.. so that is one of my fears..

FlowerBox

FlowerBox

You know what though...I don't want to hijack this thread into off-topic but My mind is wandering...what if though...us trans people are used as "decoys" or "distractions" from bigger problems because with all the trans-debates happening in recent years I wouldn't be surprised, it's too much for me...maybe that's one reason why I feel so "watched" and "controlled" because I'm being forced into the spotlight as a distraction...all just speculation though :peace:

Lone_wanderer

Lone_wanderer

I've experienced something similar a couple of times not MKULTRA but had the delusional idea that some people were using similar techniques on me, mainly a New Age Cult based on Theosophy I was a member of a few decades ago. Went away for 12 years when I went on Risperidone and then I became treatment resistant to Risperidone and went on Flupentixhol and it went away again. I briefly tried Risperidone again during the lockdown and went psychotic, now back on Flupentixhol again my psychosis faded to next to nothing. Though I'm still dealing with the blow to self esteem and the trauma of yet another psychotic episode. I think I will try Ariprazole once the pandemic is over. The government are talking about fast tracking the Pfizer vaccine and I'm over 50 so should get it fairly quickly.

B

BlackSheep7

Why exactly do you believe its Mk Ultra, if you could speak from personal experience that'd be great.

On Fire

On Fire

I read about MK Ultra on Vice.com and then Wikipedia. I felt it corresponded with what I was experiencing at the time, in paranoid psychosis - mind control, street theatre, actors, things on the television about me.

On Fire

On Fire

You know what though...I don't want to hijack this thread into off-topic but My mind is wandering...what if though...us trans people are used as "decoys" or "distractions" from bigger problems because with all the trans-debates happening in recent years I wouldn't be surprised, it's too much for me...maybe that's one reason why I feel so "watched" and "controlled" because I'm being forced into the spotlight as a distraction...all just speculation though :peace:
At a guess, they are two separate things, you being trans, and you having paranoid thoughts. Most trans people don't get paranoia. Have you thought about taking an antipsychotic?

FlowerBox

FlowerBox

At a guess, they are two separate things, you being trans, and you having paranoid thoughts. Most trans people don't get paranoia. Have you thought about taking an antipsychotic?
When I was going to therapy before the covid stuff, my therapist very strongly suggested it but nah...I really don't want to

Funnyday

Funnyday

I'm a victim of MK-Draco. Part of the attack on me was NLP.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I helped devise the MK-Ultra program. I work as a 'schizophrenic' to find new targets and experiment on them.

On Fire

On Fire

The CIA definitely seems to be better behaved as an organisation these days compared with past decades.