• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

MK Ultra

On Fire

On Fire

So , how have things been for you voice-wise as of lately? What kind of delusions do you experience on a day to day basis. (If any)
Thank you for asking.
I am taking Aripiprazole 15mg/day and am currently delusion free. I am almost fully voice free too, I still hear my own voice sometimes, my own internal monologue, slightly distorted.

On Fire

On Fire

Lot of people think on the MK Ultra, but the truth is that project on modern eyes is very laughable.

They tried to use LSD to create "obediant soldiers", they guys just tripped a lot.

Also tried "hypnosis", which... doesnt work.

Its bizarre and yes, dark things happens.

But the MK Ultra project is more a bizarre story than something to worry.
Thank you and yes I think you are right about MKULTRA.

On Fire

On Fire

@handyman has experienced very similar delusions about MKULTRA, posted here:

EdEd

EdEd

Thank you for asking.
I am taking Aripiprazole 15mg/day and am currently delusion free. I am almost fully voice free too, I still hear my own voice sometimes, my own internal monologue, slightly distorted.
I'm the same also. Delusion-free and voice free also. The same internal monologue occassionally also.

On Fire

On Fire

I'm the same also. Delusion-free and voice free also. The same internal monologue occassionally also.
Can I ask what medication you are on?
Are you diagnosed with schizophrenia?

EdEd

EdEd

Abilify 20 mg , and I'm diagnosed with Schizophrenia. Yes.

FlowerBox

FlowerBox

I am Male. Strangely when I was in China and also when I was back in the UK, I thought part of the MK Ultra program was transgenderism.
That's interesting...so what would you have thought of me, since I am trans? Just curious :peace:

On Fire

On Fire

I thought that because the MKULTRA program was so radical and extreme, to the extent that it would use quantum computing to control the brain, it was very invasive to the body. I thought it might appeal to trans people because of similarities in the sheer difficulty of the surgery and medications needed to become fully transgender.

On Fire

On Fire

Abilify 20 mg , and I'm diagnosed with Schizophrenia. Yes.
Have you gone back to work or education now you are feeling better?

I am really scared of the Department for Work and Pensions now saying I am fit for work.

EdEd

EdEd

I am really scared of the Department for Work and Pensions now saying I am fit for work.
No, I'm not back to work yet. I took some time for my mental health and it's truly worked out in my benefit. When I worked before it was truly disastrous. I winded up not being able to get sleep enough for work and drifted off into multiple different psychoses.. and it was entirely unbeneficial to my mental health.

EdEd

EdEd

Do you feel fit for work?

On Fire

On Fire

No, I'm not back to work yet. I took some time for my mental health and it's truly worked out in my benefit. When I worked before it was truly disastrous. I winded up not being able to get sleep enough for work and drifted off into multiple different psychoses.. and it was entirely unbeneficial to my mental health.
Glad things worked out for you and taking time off worked. Are you on disability now? Do you need that for healthcare?

When you were working what kind of work do you do?

I used to do administration, just basic office work.

All the best

On Fire

On Fire

Do you feel fit for work?
No I don't. The Aripiprazole works well, but strangely, as for many it is non drowsy, I find it a bit drowsy. Also I have put on weight.
I sleep about 10 or 11 hours a day.

EdEd

EdEd

I'm going for disability.. I'm in the final stages of it now.. they've yet to make a decision on my case however. I use to work in a factory.. I dont have a particularly impressive amount of technical skills.. and can pretty much do pipe work , and something that doesnt require a lot of skill.. just speed and quality.. which prior to schizophrenia was my specialty..

That sucks that you dont feel fit for work , I know exactly how that feels.. I'm working on getting disability currently though.

FlowerBox

FlowerBox

I thought that because the MKULTRA program was so radical and extreme, to the extent that it would use quantum computing to control the brain, it was very invasive to the body. I thought it might appeal to trans people because of similarities in the sheer difficulty of the surgery and medications needed to become fully transgender.
Ahhhh I see..I've seen some people on youtube claim that being trans is a RESULT of mind control...that makes no sense to me
And then a couple of people close to me assumed that my paranoia was brought on by me starting to transition...as far as I'm concerned it's not connected at all hahaha