• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

MK Ultra

On Fire

On Fire

When I am ill with psychosis, I think I am part of the CIA's mind control program, MK Ultra:

There are videos on YouTube from people who claim to have taken part.

Does anybody else think they were part of this? Perhaps only when having psychosis?

FlowerBox

FlowerBox

Yes..almost all the time though..well if not MK Ultra, then I feel I am part of some other similar project :(

EdEd

EdEd

I've explored this area of thinking before.. I didnt like the thoughts that I got when I was thinking this way.. but I've definitely thought this way before.

On Fire

On Fire

When I was ill I would hear the voice of Bill, an actual person, an American I met in Shenzhen, China, telling me that he was the CIA and this was the MKULTRA program and they were controlling my mind while I was still conscious and awake. This was a world first, as they had only previously controlled the minds of unconscious persons, who were basically giving just their bodies.

protocol

protocol

When I am ill with psychosis, I think I am part of the CIA's mind control program, MK Ultra:

There are videos on YouTube from people who claim to have taken part.

Does anybody else think they were part of this? Perhaps only when having psychosis? How often are you ill with psychosis and how you do that? Very naughty girl.
Do you have an evidence? In what way they were part of this? Were they invited? What's the salary?

On Fire

On Fire

I spent a huge amount of time and effort trying to work out how to get paid by MK Ultra. I kept thinking that if I just did this, just did that, went there, spent my own money, eventually I would get paid. But I never did.

protocol

protocol

When I was ill I would hear the voice of Bill, an actual person, an American I met in Shenzhen, China, telling me that he was the CIA and this was the MKULTRA program and they were controlling my mind while I was still conscious and awake. This was a world first, as they had only previously controlled the minds of unconscious persons, who were basically giving just their bodies.
Very naughty girl.

On Fire

On Fire

I am Male. Strangely when I was in China and also when I was back in the UK, I thought part of the MK Ultra program was transgenderism.

On Fire

On Fire

I was wondering if anybody else had experienced similar delusions?

On Fire

On Fire

When I was in Shenzhen, Hong Kong, and also Soho in London, I had sex with dozens of prostitutes (all female) who I thought were giving their bodies and minds to the MKULTRA program. I thought of myself almost as a sort of Jesus like figure and they were Mary Magdalene.

On Fire

On Fire

I am probably a horrible person. But I was really ill, very psychotic.

On Fire

On Fire

"And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." (John 8:32)

EdEd

EdEd

So , how have things been for you voice-wise as of lately? What kind of delusions do you experience on a day to day basis. (If any)

M

ManDss

Lot of people think on the MK Ultra, but the truth is that project on modern eyes is very laughable.

They tried to use LSD to create "obediant soldiers", they guys just tripped a lot.

Also tried "hypnosis", which... doesnt work.

Its bizarre and yes, dark things happens.

But the MK Ultra project is more a bizarre story than something to worry.