Mixed episode and paranoia

vanish

vanish

So apparently, it's been brought to my attention by my family and friends, that I am experiencing a 'mixed episode'. I've had hypomania and depression at the same time. What has been irking me is I'm becoming more distant and distrustful of friends. I keep thinking they are being mean to me on purpose and are plotting something to make me look foolish as a trick. My partner assures me I am being paranoid, but I search for evidence and the evidence IS there.
If they do manage to pull off their massive prank on me, it will be me who laughs last. I have blocked them all on Facebook. Screw the lot of them! They keep on claiming innocence but just BECAUSE I have a mental illness, doesn't make me an idiot does it? :mad:
Anyway that's my rant! *drops mic*

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

Hey vanish. I remember many times being in a mixed state, hypomanic and exhausted simultaneously. It was a very uncomfortable state. Is there any one special person that you trust to go to for a reality check ??

vanish

vanish

I trust my psychiatrist Poopy Doll. I see him tomorrow for review. I just hope the Old Man doesn't want to hospitalise me this close to Christmas because if I refuse, it will be a public hospital stay in a secure unit (again). Usually I begrungingly go voluntarily to a private clinic in which my family can visit more often. It kind of gets boring otherwise and that's when depression lurks.

T

Twokiwisandabanana

Hi I know how you feel its exhausting constantly reality checking
Paranoia is awful to live with im so over it.
I keep saying no ones against you
And I'm afriad of men.
I don't know how to deal with being this screwed up.

vanish

vanish

I told my psychiatrist everything and for some reason he actually lowered my antipsychotics (which I thought was kind of odd). However I am not as tired today (which is a good thing).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Schizoaffective Forum 2