• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

mistakes

dubblemonkey

dubblemonkey

I have been 22 hours...

awake and awkward!

and I feel terribly lost at trying to be lovable and twisted terrified...

this emotional silliness is something I can fit very well into my naughty fingers...

its better that I cope with this incredibly awesome inability!?

by coping with it anyway

dubblemonkey

dubblemonkey

I have been 22 hours...

awake and awkward!

and I feel terribly lost at trying to be lovable and twisted terrified...

this emotional silliness is something I can fit very well into my naughty fingers...

its better that I cope with this incredibly awesome inability!?

by coping with it anyway
it's best that I leave...

this decision is very easy to make.

I want to save as much dignity as I can...

and I also want to save others from my pscho -pathic tendencies..

I agree that I very pleased and touched that some people a little like me?...

...continue to love themselves and what they do to be very special.

goodbye... DM

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

it's best that I leave...

this decision is very easy to make.

I want to save as much dignity as I can...

and I also want to save others from my pscho -pathic tendencies..

I agree that I very pleased and touched that some people a little like me?...

...continue to love themselves and what they do to be very special.

goodbye... DM
As I see it, this forum is for all of us and that includes you. We give and take as necessary. Some of your responses recently may have been a little tactless but that doesn't make you a bad person and I don't believe you have psychopathic tendencies. You have shown care and consideration in many of your posts and this has not been done in a manipulative way but in an open individual manner.

I hope that you stay and that you are okay.

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I will admit that I haven’t liked everything you have posted; and I have sometimes worried how some of what you’ve said might affect people when they’re feeling vulnerable. That being said I don’t believe you’re a psychopath; to be honest I don’t know what to make of you and your posts, but the forum is here for anyone who needs it and you shouldn’t feel that you have to go if you don’t want to.

rasselas.redux

rasselas.redux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Seems to me that more and more these days everyone seems to think everyone else is a psychopath. Or maybe the word is losing its traditional meaning. Only yesterday I was accused of being a psychopath for not putting the toilet seat down. I think my whole life is some kind of dark cosmic joke.

I've just popped in to say hello but j don't recognise many avatars.

Ah well. Hope youre well whoever you are.

P

Punky Meadows

Some of these new friends might be better than your old ones.
Hows the sleep going?

I spend most of my life arguing about toilet protocol and its one of the reasons I gave serious thought to homosexuality. the is rule in a mixed sex house you have to leave the seat up, I suppose the chances are that they will use it next but they dont leave it up which is where I get confused.
We have moved into a new house with a bidet(pronounced bidet) which will go. Did I mention that I get into a lot of arguments about toilet protocol? I dont want to seem crude but aiming is not my strong suit so I suggested replacing it with a urinal which seemed like a perfect solution . Apparently not.