• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

missing that part of me

C

Clint 23

About a year ago i was diagnosed with schizophrenia at my lowest it was really bad and these last few month i've been getting better. I am glad that I'm better but part of me misses the madness in my head and the voices. when you grow up perceiving that what your experiancing is "normal" and i just figured its who i am but now that that part of me is pretty much gone i feel different like sanity was forced upon me so i can be part of society. I guess madness can be a good excuse to get away from reality.

porkpie

porkpie

I like being psychotic because that reality is better then being medicated and having to live in the real world with the stresses and triggers, I'm not dangerous so I don't understand why they don't leave me alone.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
RKA1952 Missing Or Maybe Not? Schizophrenia Forum 5
P Do you find you are missing out on insanity because of life? Schizophrenia Forum 1
S do you find that you are missing out on life bc of sz? Schizophrenia Forum 12
S bad/missing teeth. Schizophrenia Forum 6
T Can you work part time and still collect ssdi? Schizophrenia Forum 3
lifecangetbetter Im really starting to think we are all part of some alien experiment Schizophrenia Forum 27
M Dating with schizophrenia part 2 Schizophrenia Forum 8
M I'm not part of the herd Schizophrenia Forum 2
R Hi im new here! This is part of story Schizophrenia Forum 3
LORD BURT Scientists identify part of the brain that makes schizophrenia sufferers hear 'voices' Schizophrenia Forum 6
cpuusage Schizophrenia Is Not an Illness (Part 2) Schizophrenia Forum 46
cpuusage Rejecting the Medications for Schizophrenia Narrative: Part II Schizophrenia Forum 6
I Is she part of some kind of hive mind? Schizophrenia Forum 11
cpuusage False Arguments, Part 3: Why Do People Hear Voices? (And Why Do We Need to Know?) Schizophrenia Forum 1
cpuusage Madness and the Family (Part One): The History and Research of Family Dynamics and Psychosis Schizophrenia Forum 6
F On Open Dialogue Part 1: Introduction Schizophrenia Forum 22
C Don't think I can be a part of a theatre company please help Schizophrenia Forum 2
BillFish Part time job again Schizophrenia Forum 5
BillFish Got a part time Job :) Schizophrenia Forum 10
R is this part of the condition or just me Schizophrenia Forum 9