Missing Or Maybe Not?

RKA1952

RKA1952

This is probably an old and familiar story, but it amounts to another seemingly benign yet unsettling.
This morning I opened the bathroom medicine cabinet to retrieve my razor, and found that it had apparently been taken. I searched everywhere I could, even checking the trash on the theory someone might have broken it and thrown it away out of guilt. I asked everyone in the family, receiving unanimous denials. Nobody had noticed my razor anywhere out of the ordinary.
Several hours later, I again opened the cabinet, and immediately focused on the “missing” razor, resting precisely where it is normally stored, the shelf I first saw as empty on the morning.
Has anyone had similar hallucinations? I kind of hope so.

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

I don’t think it’s hallucination. It happens to lots of people. I was looking for a drill in my garage the other day. I couldn’t find it. I even blamed my kids for loosing it. After a few hours and without even looking for it, there it was in front of my eyes. I even looked in that place few times earlier but I could swear that it wasn’t there. Sometimes, when we are looking for things, our minds subconsciously are occupied with something else.

L

linus

It happens to me as well, looking for my phone although it was in front of me all the time. My wife used to look for our first born and she was helding him in the back :) and she was panicking :)

RKA1952

RKA1952

I don’t think it’s hallucination. It happens to lots of people. I was looking for a drill in my garage the other day. I couldn’t find it. I even blamed my kids for loosing it. After a few hours and without even looking for it, there it was in front of my eyes. I even looked in that place few times earlier but I could swear that it wasn’t there. Sometimes, when we are looking for things, our minds subconsciously are occupied with something else.
I hope you’re correct. My razor is the kind that rests in a type of “cradle” when not in use. It was the empty “cradle” that originally alarmed me. I picked the cradle up and looked around the room for the razor. Later, it was right there, resting in its cradle. So, either somebody is “gaslighting” me or I’m forgetting that I found it and returned it.

F

Funnyday

Is it possible that a family member is gaslighting you?

J

Jules5

Have you been thinking about self harm. Maybe someone hid it from you. Lol Lots of hugs and love