• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

missed my first appointment

M

mickeymoo

Got a letter through the post today saying an appointment had been arranged with my shrink for 31st March! The letter was dated 29th March so hardly gave a lot of scope, especially as it probably wasnt posted until 30th!

Anyone know where this leaves me?

angrydad

angrydad

It happens

This happened to me last October. The letter arrived three days after the appointment! All I did was to call the number on the letter (of the department appointments office) and explained the situation. They understand that these things happen and were very helpful. The made an appointment for me on the phone there and then.

My advice would be to wait until after the bank holiday and give MHCT a call.

Hope this helps, take care

Angrydad

A

Affective

Got a letter through the post today saying an appointment had been arranged with my shrink for 31st March! The letter was dated 29th March so hardly gave a lot of scope, especially as it probably wasnt posted until 30th!

Anyone know where this leaves me?
Phone them up and rearrange. It's what I do and they are understanding and happy to help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HLon99 Bipolar Forum 6
N Bipolar Forum 13