• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Miss

L

lolita01

Hi all I'm new on here. I have been taking Mirtazapine for the past month now but feel it is making me worse. Just trying to overcome myself and be strong & interested in talking to anyone who may feel the same?

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I was on mirtazipine for a while. It helped me sleep because of the drowsiness side effect, but in terms of my mood it didn't improve much.
Anyway, welcome to the forum. :hi:

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hi and welcome to the forum. I can't offer any advice regarding your meds as I've not taken Mirtazapine before but, if you continue to feel worse than you were, it would probably be a good idea to go back to your doctors to discuss your issues.

Mark_01

Mark_01

Hi, lolita01, welcome to the forum. Have had Mirtazapine in the past, didn't seem to affect me much. Fluoxetine (Prozac) did a number on me, then they put me on other drugs, which is a common story around here. One thing for certain, people react differently to the same drug.

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Staff Member on Leave
Hi lolita, and :welcome:

Like Purple Chaos says, I would go back and discuss with the doctor how you're finding the mirtazapine. Hope you find you can join in here when you feel ready, I'm sure there'll be others who can relate to what you're experiencing. We're a friendly bunch, I hope you feel at home x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Introduce Yourself 2