mirtazipine

J

Johnny Bagel

I have had a relapse and had been prescribed mirtazipine 15mg. Been on the meds for about a week now, and have been feeling really tired all the time and completely spaced out. The best I feel is at around 9pm, just before I go to bed and start the whole cycle over again.
Has anybody had similar symptoms.

flowergirl

flowergirl

Hi yes ive been on this and I felt rough for a few weeks and extra irritable also sleepy almost hungover each morning the worst took me roughly 2 weeks to get a bi better side effects wise by 6 weeks everything had gone except for feeling really tired when I first woke up but it would wear off after 30 mins and a coffee

mrlaurel

mrlaurel

I have had a relapse and had been prescribed mirtazipine 15mg. Been on the meds for about a week now, and have been feeling really tired all the time and completely spaced out. The best I feel is at around 9pm, just before I go to bed and start the whole cycle over again.
Has anybody had similar symptoms.

I hated it, tried it one night and I puked for 24 hrs....... tried it again and just felt so ill & wasted I went back to GP and begged him to help me....... back to prozac, OK its no killer cure but it helps.

stan

N

notsureanymore

Can take about a month to level off to them,was on them for 7 months but they didnt seem to help me,each to there own though