Mirtazapine

L

Lukcy2019

Hi all

Please, does anyone know a place to buy not expensive sleeping pills? I'm suffering a lot by taking Mirtazapine. All I can say about this tablet is that it helps with sleeping and eating, however, I don't think I've got long left before I go crazy, and I do believe its the side effect of this creepy pills. I've been given extremely good feedback at work and instead of being happy, I've started thinking negative and creating negative scenarios in my head. And I'm not able to do my job properly or concentrate. Also my memory is getting worse. I can come off Mirtazapine easily but the issue is that I won't be able to sleep at all. I wish I've never started taking anti depressant. I believe if I get my sleeping right, I can easily give up this tablet. Please does anyone know a reasonable online shop for sleeping tablets?

Much appreciated

Jef Costello

Jef Costello

Phenergan (promethazine) is used for insomnia, non addictive and non prescription in the UK.

RoseGoldBoi

RoseGoldBoi

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I was on Mirtazipine for 3 weeks and it didn't take long for all the pills to be in my garbage can after a mental breakdown. It may have been more of a personal dilemma than the pills but I don't recall cutting all my hair off in the bathroom when I was on fluaxitine. Mirtazipine just made me more sleepy and hungry, it didn't help how I react to anger and resentment at all.

megirl

megirl

Mirtazipine made me so horribly sedated slept well which was great the sedative effects never left me day or night and weight gain, I hated the stuff. Didn't help my depression at all. It can work well for some clearly just not me.
I've tried all sorts of stuff for sleep. Quetiapine works for me.
I had found melatonin which is a natural therapy can help. Its regulated here at any decent dosage so you can only get it from a doctor. But its natural and if you can get it its worth a try

LadyDomino

LadyDomino

A good herbal sleep remedy is valerian which can be got in various strengths from the likes of Amazon or Holland & Barrett. You could also try Night Kalms - available for most supermarkets, pharmacies, Amazon, Superdrug, etc.

I take Night Kalms alongside my other meds.

L

Lukcy2019

Thank you all for the great replies!
I feel awful today and it's getting worse!!!! I have found some diazepam which I've been giving in the past. So I'm going to hopefully give up most terrifying table in the planet. I wish I've never started taking Mirtazapine or any anti depressant. I've tried taking herbal remedy to help with sleeping, but the issue is that they don't work because Mirtazapine is very strong. I mean they don't work as a replacement for this creepy tablets.
Many thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Depression Forum 9
A Depression Forum 3