• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

mindless rant

T

ToBeFree

I would like someone to be on my side for once, is it that much to ask?? Instead of everyone getting all up in my face, arguing with me, wanting me to think like them, believe the things they believe, do the things they do.

I am not anyones lap dog, my thoughts are not THAT obscure, really, i think i make perfectly good sense, present my aruments in a logical manner with arguments to back up what i say. I dont get all hoity toity when their opinion doesn't match mine, but i would like people to stop trying to force me to be what they want me to be.

Is being who i am so bloody terrible?

I would just like to be accepted by this f*cked up society instead of having to conform to some mould set out by religion or culture. I would like to have people bend over for me for a change, to do what makes me happy, instead of me always doing everything for everyone else.
Why does o one understand me, why does no one take the time, i know it's a bloody HUGE task but i would like to be the one recieving the understanding. Hell, i mean if i can get people, why is it so hard for them to get me?

Just me having a BPD night, getting angry is easier than crying.

A

Apotheosis

I would just like to be accepted by this f*cked up society instead of having to conform to some mould set out by religion or culture.
The main mechanism of Westernised Society & the prevailing Culture on the Planet - is one of CONFORMITY. Irregardless of the sanity, truth, morality or sense of whatever it is 'we' are being forced to conform to.

This is an Insane World - be thankful that you value individuality.

I

ixolite

hi tobefree

i couldnt agree with you more i feel the same
personally i dont think you are the wrong one

we are the right ones

i dont want to "fit in" anymore when i stopped trying things got a bit better but then again i do spend a lot of time on my own

when you see all the devious, selfish, self serving, uncaring people in the world who wants to be part of that

K

Karzael

Ill let you in on a little secret.

This is my meaning of life:

There is no singular truth. Choose yours and die for it.

Its that simple.